Rocla – A member of the Fletcher Building group is a leading Australian supplier of concrete solutions to the building and construction industry. We merged with our sister company Iplex Pipelines in 2018 and together we are one of the largest Australian suppliers of pipes, fittings and civil infrastructure solutions with a combined 176 years’ of experience and a national footprint that can manufacture and distribute in all states.
We are now seeking a dynamic Sales Representative to join our supportive and thriving team. Reporting to our regional Sales Manager this roles purpose is to maximise selling prices and volumes of Rocla Products within your assigned territory.
This will be done by implementing sales plans and strategies to ensure our Rocla products market share continues to grow.
Working with numerous stakeholders both internally and externally your key market segments will be land development and capital works businesses where you will be charged with delivering sales excellence.
Your proactive approach will see you maintaining and developing our market position as you build on customer relationships to achieve agreed sales volumes and profit margins in support of broader business objectives.
We are looking for the following skills and experience;
- Demonstrated experience in a similar external sales role;
- Knowledge of specifically Civil and construction industry;
- Proven experience working within a business with a broad and complex product range;
- Customer focused style and a relationship driven approach in influencing key stakeholders;
- Outstanding time management capabilities with the ability to manage numerous tasks at one time;
- Intermediate computer skills coupled with previous experience in analysing data and providing reports when required;
- Proven problem solving skills and negotiation capabilities in achieving sales outcomes.
This role calls for ambitious and results focused person who has a genuine interest in our brand to ensure, product integrity, financial performance and operational standards are maintained.
About the Rewards
As a proud partner of Fletcher Building group with operations in Europe, Asia, The Americas, Australasia and the South Pacific, there’s a world of opportunities waiting for you at Fletcher Building.
In addition to global career development pathways you will have access to:
- Staff Discounts – health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees and their dependants.
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service.
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
How to apply
Interested in joining the Fletcher Building family? Please click the ‘Apply’ button below
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hi all we are looking for 2 people to do massages but it would also help if you have some beautician or hairdressing experience as well . The main role will be massage with the option to help expand a [...]
Hi, This advertisement is genuine for the people interested in managing motel in northern Victoria (regional). If you have right education and experience, send reply email with CV and other complete [...]
The way a person maintains hygiene reflects hior her lifestyle. A clean and healthy environment is essential to create a positive impression in the minds of the other people. On the other hand, dirt a [...]
1800DRIVERS MC Local required for an early AM Shift. Starting Monday 19/08 Immediate start, experience with auto gearbox required. Must have good local knowledge and great previous MC Tautliner exp [...]