Casual Catering Assistant required at our Private School Cafeteria in South Yarra. Various days and hours across 7 days
Cater Care is currently seeking the services on an experienced Catering Assistant Tuckshop for ongoing work at our Private School Cafeteria in South Yarra.
Roster: Various days / hours across 7 days
- Assisting with food preparation; freshly made salads, sandwiches, fruit salad and school lunches
- Customer service - taking orders and operating a cash register
- Dishwashing and cleaning of the kitchen & dining areas
- Maintaining food hygiene and safety practices
- Fast effective service throughout busy periods
Key Attributes required:
- Previous experience assisting in all aspects of kitchen operations
- Reliable, motivated and a self-starter
- Customer service focused
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment during peak service periods
- Previous experience in a school cafeteria or tuckshop would be advantageous
Employee Benefits Program
- Corporate Health Fund Rates
- Travel Club Getaways
- Discounted Car Hire
- Discount Gift Cards
- JB Hi-Fi Corporate Discounts
About the Company:
Cater Care is one of Australia’s leading providers of contract catering, accommodation and facility management services. We are 100% Australian owned and operate in a wide range of industries, providing multi-sector support to a varied client base throughout Australia.
Our core values of Care, Pride and Community are values that our people own and believe in and demonstrate throughout all aspects of our business on a daily basis.
To apply: If you are seeking a professional career and great working conditions, please send your resume and cover letter via our website www.catercare.com.au
Please note: Successful applicants will be responsible for the provision of a Working with Children Check prior to commencement of wor k commencing.
Cater Care values Workplace Diversity, and we recognise that we are strengthened by it. We invite all to apply to our roles, and we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islands people to apply.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Cater Care Services is accepting applications from duly qualified, experienced & passionate catering professionals for exciting opportunities in Western Australia. We require Chefs to be part of our c [...]
Catering Assistants - Aged Care, Caravonica - Excellent Work/Life balance - We pay weekend penalties and casual loading - Ongoing work available across 7 days Cater Care is seeking [...]
Site Administrator - Clermont, QLD - Work for a market leader with a talented & friendly team. - Opportunities for career development and progression. - Full time 5/2 opportunity. [...]
Queensland - Introduction Cater Care Services is seeking an experienced, vibrant and reliable Mine Site Cleaner for a Full Time opportunity to join our team at our Mining Village in Emerald, QLD. [...]