Australia Divisional Support
The Fletcher Building Group is a multinational organisation with a diverse workforce of 21,000, operating in 26 businesses in more than 45 countries, manufacturing and distributing world-leading building and construction products
In Australia, we have significant operations in the manufacture and distribution of building products, employing over 5,500 people across the country.
About the opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Officer or Payroll Administrator willing to learn and develop, to join our Payroll team. Working with an experienced team you will be involved in the payroll processes for our Australia divisions, be process driven and have a high attention to detail.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will use Chris21 to run payroll; responsible for the timely and accurate processing of monthly payrolls and associated reporting and have some experience interpreting awards and enterprise agreements.
Although you will be following current guidelines and processes, we encourage and support continuous improvement, your experience and skills will be utilised and you will have genuine opportunity to share your ideas.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- CHRIS21 experience (advantage) or use of similar systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated priorities management and problem solving capability
- Proven ability to manage workload in order to meet timescales
- Proficient user of MS Office (including Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Understand or be able to interpret a variety of awards/EBA agreements
Why join Fletcher Building?
- Career Opportunities – with operations in Europe, Asia, The Americas, Australasia and the South Pacific, there’s a world of opportunities waiting for you at Fletcher Building!
- Staff Discounts – huge discounts across the Fletcher Building group of businesses, in addition to discounts on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more through our internal perks program!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for tertiary education and training to employees and their dependants
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
If you're interested in joining the the Fletcher Building Group and a supportive and collaborative Payroll Team, apply now: Job Ref FB/10030560
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hi all we are looking for 2 people to do massages but it would also help if you have some beautician or hairdressing experience as well . The main role will be massage with the option to help expand a [...]
Hi, This advertisement is genuine for the people interested in managing motel in northern Victoria (regional). If you have right education and experience, send reply email with CV and other complete [...]
The way a person maintains hygiene reflects hior her lifestyle. A clean and healthy environment is essential to create a positive impression in the minds of the other people. On the other hand, dirt a [...]
1800DRIVERS MC Local required for an early AM Shift. Starting Monday 19/08 Immediate start, experience with auto gearbox required. Must have good local knowledge and great previous MC Tautliner exp [...]