Lifestyle Assistant - Part Time
Coasthaven Community - Norlane (North Geelong)
About the company:
Baptcare is a leading not for profit organisation that proactively responds to human need through advocacy, a diverse range of programs and community engagement. With over 1,800 employees across Victoria and Tasmania, Baptcare supports children, families, people with a disability, financially disadvantaged people, asylum seekers and older people
About the role:
Baptcare Coasthaven Community, Norlane is a brand new 90 bed residential aged care facility, located in North Geelong. The position of Lifestyle Assistant will support the Lifestyle Coordinator,
working alongside other Lifestyle and activities staff and participating in the development of the Lifestyle program as part of the facility's overall operation
We are seeking candidates who are available to work 9.30am-3.30pm (Fridays only) with the opportunity to work additional days as resident numbers increase
- Participate in the development of the Lifestyle program
- Deliver the Lifestyle program as planned
- Document the resident outcomes clearly and as per the Baptcare procedures
- Recognize changes in a resident's health status and report appropriately
Skills and experience:
- Cert IV in Leisure and Lifestyle or a qualification in a health field such as an approved Diversional Therapist or Activity Worker course
- Previous experience working in a similar role in the aged care sector as well as experience as a Personal Care Assistant would be an advantage
- The ability to be creative and innovative, and able to review and manage services in response to the changing needs of residents
- Provide a highly professional client centred service
- Not for profit salary packaging available
- [email protected] exclusive staff benefits
- Discounted health insurance
How to apply:
Please click 'Apply Now' to view the Role Statement and apply for this position.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Previous applicants need not apply.
No Agencies please.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a National Criminal History check.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
* Work in your local community * Personal Alert Victoria Shifts * Mildura and surrounding area About the Organisation: Baptcare is a customer focused, faith centered and purpose driven organisat [...]
* Work in your local community * Home and Community Care - Inner Eastern SuburbsAbout the Organisation Baptcare is a customer focused, faith centred and purpose driven organisation working across V [...]
Fixed Term Contract Are you looking to add more meaning to your work by making a significant contribution to the community? Do you want to work in an environment where relationships matter? Are you d [...]
Fixed Term Contract Are you looking to add more meaning to your work by making a significant contribution to the community? Do you want to work in an environment where relationships matter? Are you dr [...]