Omnicom Media Group
OMD Brisbane is looking for a Head of Digital with strong business acumen to make OMD the leader in the digital and technology space. This is an opportunity to take an instrumental leadership role in driving digital, data and technology to the core of our whole agency omni vision.
You will be responsible to lead digital strategic solutions, recognise digital revenue opportunities and work alongside client teams to develop and facilitate marketing transformation strategies for some of Australia's most recognisable brands.
You should have strong relationships with media owners and proven experience in pursuing digital strategies to drive client's business objectives.
- Ensure client's total media investment is leveraged with partners to unlock data, technology and resource value
- Develop and maintain C-suite relationships across the client base, working with senior stakeholders to identity their business and product
- Work with key partners to drive cost savings, leverage tech and data opportunities, organise training for teams and clients
- Oversee and assist digital managers on new business submissions as well as lead pitches in person when required.
- Work alongside the client teams to ensure the product output remains best in class and the teams are providing solutions that are measurable and aligned with client's ambition
- Participate in industry events, bodies and workstreams to voice the agency POV and drive change within the industry
- Creating relationships with Interactive Directors and senior digital resources to upskill, and be exposed to new ways of working
Required Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualified, supplemented by 8-12 years of strategic planning, research led insights development or creative communications planning experience
- Strategic planning capabilities and good understanding of digital media fundamentals
- Exceptional client facing communication & presentation skills
- Business revenue driving ability, demonstrate a significant level of initiative and resourcefulness
- Manage own time / workload effectively and be accountable for team productivity and meeting deadlines
Who are we?
OMD Australia is a proud part of the OMD global network, the world's leading marketing and communications agency. As part of the Omnicom Media Group, we provide services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries and employ 11,000+ staff.
Since launching in 2000, OMD Australia has grown to become Australia's largest media and communications agency, consistently winning awards including
- #6 Great Places to Work in Australia, 2018 and top 50 for 10 consecutive years
- 2016, 2017, 2019 Mumbrella Culture Award
- 2015 & 2016 B&T; Employer of The Year
- Campaign Asia-Pacific ANZ Media Agency of the Year 2015 & 2017
- Cannes Global Media Agency of the Year.
- Most medalled media network at Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity
If there is one thing that defines OMD, it is the philosophy that nothing is more important than our people.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity and any others open across the business, please apply now.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Sydney NSW Permanent OMD Sydney are looking for an Account Manager to take responsibility for campaign planning management and client engagement for one of Australia's largest client.We are looking [...]
Melbourne VIC Permanent OMD is looking for a Trader to be an integral part of our ‘We Got This' culture. This is an exciting opportunity to further your media career at a collaborative and dynamic [...]
Sydney NSW Permanent OMD Sydney are looking for an Account Manager to play a critical role in delivery our Performance with Intergity ambition across Estee Lauder Companies, the lead Prestige Beauty [...]
Brisbane QLD Permanent OMD Brisbane are looking for an Account Manager to be an integral part of our ‘We Got This' culture. . This is an exciting unique opportunity to further your media career wi [...]