- Competitive remuneration + salary packaging
- Permanent, full time position
- Darwin or Sydney location
CareFlight is an Australian not-for-profit aeromedical organisation. Our mission is to save lives, speed recovery and serve the community.
We operate from locations in NSW, northern WA and the Top End of the NT. Our specially trained doctors, nurses and paramedics use helicopters, aeroplanes, medi-jets and road ambulances to bring a hospital level of care to over 5,000 patients each year. We also deploy medical professionals to remote oil, gas & mining sites, both onshore and offshore.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an Engineering Training Coordinator to join the CareFlight Engineering team.
Key responsibilities include:
- developing the training department to gain Part 147 MTO status;
- designing and development of training materials;
- liaising with Engineering Managers for conducting onsite delivery of theory and practical training to engineering staff in Darwin and Sydney locations; and
- maintaining staff training files, including licenses and competencies, both accurately and timely.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment;
- excellent Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills;
- well-developed organisational skills and be self-motivated;
- the ability to problem solve and provide workable solutions;
- a professional, service-orientated attitude; and
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the confidence to work with staff and crew from varying work groups and levels.
The following will be highly regarded:
- CASA Part 66 AME licence B1/B2.
- CASA Part 66 AME licence on Beech 400.
- Previous training experience.
How to apply
If you would like to be part of our team, you can apply using the link below. Please ensure you attach a current resume and covering letter that addresses the role’s essential criteria. Applications for this opportunity will close on Sunday, 1 September 2019.
CareFlight values diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
All employees must comply with CareFlight’s Drug and Alcohol Management Plan (DAMP) as required by CASA and may be subject to random workplace testing.
Criminal Record and Working With Children Checks also apply.
- 190809 - Position Description - Engineering Training Coordinator.pdf
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Sydney NSW Part-time, Permanent - Competitive remuneration + salary packaging - Permanent, part time position - Northmead location CareFlight is an Australian not-for-profit aerormedical orga [...]
Competitive remuneration + salary packaging Permanent, part time position Northmead location CareFlight is an Australian not-for-profit aerormedicalorganisation. Our mission is to save lives, sp [...]
Competitive remuneration + salary packaging Registrar pay grades range between $109,000 - $154,000 Iconic Australian Not-For-Profit organisation February & August start for 6-12 month terms CareFlight [...]
Sydney NSW Casual - Casual position - Immediate start CareFlight is an Australian not-for-profit aerormedical organisation. Our mission is to save lives, speed recovery and serve the community. [...]