New South Wales
New South Wales
MNF Group is one of Asia-Pacific's fastest growing technology companies. Listed on the ASX since 2006, and twice winner of the Forbes Asia-Pacific "Best under a Billion" award. Our people lead the world as innovators in the delivery of new-generation communications and software solutions.
- An inspiring office design, based in the Sydney CBD, near Town Hall station
- Attractive salary and benefits – just ask us about work-life balance
- Opportunity to develop your compliance & privacy expertise within a highly reputable in-house legal team
This role will springboard your career as a Regulatory Specialist. You will receive the best training and mentoring from our highly reputable in-house legal team.
In return, you will provide our business units with credible, evidence-based advice in compliance and privacy developments and services that support MNF Group’s legal regulatory strategy, so that our business units can competitively manage risk and apply regulatory intervention in the marketplace.
- Manage communication of relevant legislation, operational standards, industry codes, and guidelines, within the business
- Establish and maintain a program for compliance with privacy laws, telecommunications legislation and industry codes and guidelines
- Identify and assess privacy and compliance risks and management strategies
Essential to the role:
Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) with the ability to simplify and communicate regulatory concepts.
- A Tertiary degree in a relevant discipline (such as social science, law, economics, or business studies).
- Demonstrated knowledge in regulatory, compliance or privacy environments
- Telecommunications or Information Technology industry experience preferable.
- As MNF Group evolves, so will you. Here you’ll work on great things that matter and break new ground. It’s stimulating, varied and challenging – it’s work you can be proud of.
If this role sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you to discuss this great opportunity. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To learn more about us go to www.mnfgroup.limited
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We Require an highly qualified operator with both Residential demolition and excavation experience must be reliable and qualified. Great Wages and Perks for the right person . Call or SMS your deatail [...]
qualified plumber looking to some work! LEAKING TAPS STOMWATER GAS HEATERS HWS NEW INSTALLS OR UPGRADES ALL WATER AND GAS SERVICES don’t hesitate to give me a call, or leave a message cheers! [...]
.NET Core & Angular 7 Developer. Immediate Start. 6-Mth Contract. Government Organisation. $700/day Super. Your new company This educational institution are looking for a talented .NET Core Dev [...]
Immediate start for experienced lab assistants- sample prep. Kalgoorlie based role- call NOW for more details! Your new company - Due to existing contracts growing and additional work coming i [...]