Land and Housing Corporation
Manager Operations – Clerk Grade 11/12
Business Development and Communication Division
Department of Planning, Industry and Environment
NSW Land and Housing Corporation (LAHC)
Location: Strawberry Hills
Employment Type: Temporary
Salary range: $128,089 to $148,134 pa plus employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading
Closing date: 11:59 PM, Sunday 1 September 2019
The Department of Planning, Industry and Environment’s (DPIE) mission is to enhance the lives of the people of NSW by driving priorities, brokering outcomes and delivering programs and services. The NSW Land and Housing Corporation (LAHC)
is a Public Trading Enterprise within the DPIE cluster responsible for the public housing portfolio.
Future Directions for Social Housing in NSW (Future Directions) sets out the Government's vision to transform the social housing system, with LAHC playing a critical role through the Communities Plus program which is delivering 23,000 social housing dwellings, 500 affordable housing and 40,000 private housing dwellings over 10 years.
The Business Development and Communication Division (BD&C;) ensures LAHC wide program outcomes are met according to the agreed schedule and delivery methodology. The Division:
- manages complex interdependencies associated with implementing Future Directions
- develops the program pipelines for new supply/developments and Communities Plus sites
- oversees the tenant relocation requirements across all LAHC programs
- manages the sales pipeline and reporting, property disposals, and property acquisitions
- oversees corporate wide program governance of key LAHC Boards and Committees
- manages the stakeholder engagement of LAHC programs and LAHC corporate internal and external communications
About the role
Your new role will provide a range of high level executive, project, secretariat and administrative support to the Executive Director (ED) BD&C.; This will include providing strategic advice, managing communications and implementing strategies to support the achievement of the organisation’s strategic and operational objectives. You will be responsible for managing the general business and administrative requirements of the Division and act on behalf of the ED on a range of matters. You will be a senior point of contact in relation to executive, project and administrative support.
You will bring your previous corporate experience from the private and public sector. You will be resilient, super organised and have the ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities whilst effectively managing key stakeholders (internal and external) to meet tight deadlines.
Your proactive approach, people management skills and expertise in handling complex briefs, proposals and initiatives will aid your success in this position. Your ability to display critical and analytical thinking, excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and impeccable attention to detail will make you shine in this role!
In return for your skills and expertise, you will be key part of a great team that is collaborative and supportive and have access to a flexible workplace culture.
Click here to view role description.
Your application should consist of a one (1) page covering letter, your resume which clearly details your skills and experience relevant to the role and a response to the two (2) targeted questions below. The response to the targeted questions is limited to two (2) pages in total.
- Provide an example of executive level correspondence that you have written with a tight timeframe that was returned for revision? What aspects of the correspondence did not meet standard and what actions did you put in place as a result of the feedback?
- Describe a time when the priorities of the business shifted requiring a change in the results you (and your team) needed to achieve. How did you respond to ensure that you were able to meet the revised goals/targets?
- This is a full time temporary role until October 2020 with the possibility of extension or conversion to ongoing employment in accordance with the Government Sector Employment Act 2013.
- A recruitment pool may be created for future vacancies.
- Part of the assessment process may include additional capability assessments in accordance with the Government Sector Employment Act 2013. You may be contacted to participate in additional capability assessments.
Inquiries: For more information or a chat about the role, please contact Alexis Hottelmann on 02 9374 3611
Closing Date: 11:59 PM, Sunday 1 September 2019
Thank you for your interest in this role
LAHC is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion therefore, we encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups. We actively promote the employment of people with disability; and will make reasonable adjustments in our recruitment processes and in the workplace.
Location Sydney Region-Sydney City
Work Type Full-time
Number of Positions 1
Total Remuneration Package: Package includes salary $128,089- $148,134, plus employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
Contact Alexis Hottelmann - 02 9374 3611
Closing Date 01-Sep-2019
Job Category Executive support and secretarial
Organisation Land and Housing Corporation
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We Require an highly qualified operator with both Residential demolition and excavation experience must be reliable and qualified. Great Wages and Perks for the right person . Call or SMS your deatail [...]
qualified plumber looking to some work! LEAKING TAPS STOMWATER GAS HEATERS HWS NEW INSTALLS OR UPGRADES ALL WATER AND GAS SERVICES don’t hesitate to give me a call, or leave a message cheers! [...]
.NET Core & Angular 7 Developer. Immediate Start. 6-Mth Contract. Government Organisation. $700/day Super. Your new company This educational institution are looking for a talented .NET Core Dev [...]
Immediate start for experienced lab assistants- sample prep. Kalgoorlie based role- call NOW for more details! Your new company - Due to existing contracts growing and additional work coming i [...]