TAFE - New England Institute
Learning Resource Coordinator - Armidale
Learning Resource Coordinator
Position: Temporary Full-Time
Classification: Librarian Grade 3
BE in a career you love with TAFE NSW
TAFE NSW’s purpose is to skill the workforce of the future. It is Australia's leading provider of vocational education and training with over 500,000 annual enrolments and a proud history for setting the benchmark for quality service. As the NSW public provider, it supports the NSW Government's priority to grow skills for the economy and jobs of tomorrow. Critically, TAFE NSW plays a vital role in providing vocational education in rural and regional NSW,
and job training pathways for the most vulnerable in the community.
TAFE NSW offers the best of campus-based delivery as well as flexible, online and work-based learning. The TAFE NSW values of Customer First, Collaboration, Integrity and Excellence guide our team in strengthening communities, delivering world-class training for our students and producing job ready graduates for employers. The operating environment for TAFE NSW is dynamic as we leverage our scale, expertise, passion and reputation to meet the rapidly changing VET landscape.
TAFE NSW is committed to its students and customers and the role it plays in changing lives and opening up opportunities through learning.
Your application for this role must include:
1. Two (2) referees with email addresses.
2. Claim for the position addressing the following key application responses (no more than 2 pages).
3. Resume, including evidence that you meet the specific requirements of the position you are applying for.
Click here for:
- Guide to applying for a position in TAFE NSW
- TAFE NSW
- Position Description
Note: This is a child-related position. A Working With Children Check is a prerequisite for anyone in child-related work. It involves a national criminal history check and review of findings of workplace misconduct. More information on the Working With Children Check (WWCC) can be found at Office of the Children's Guardian.
For more information please contact Donna Green on (02) 6768 2225 or [email protected]
Closing Date: Sunday 15 September 2019 at 11.59pm
Be Bold. Be Ambitious. Make your next move the right one.
Location Regional NSW-Tamworth & North West NSW
Work Type Full-time
Number of Positions 1
Total Remuneration Package: $123,249 Package includes salary ($100,243- $111,689), employer's contribution to superannunation and annual leave loading.
Contact Donna Green - (02) 6768 2225
Closing Date 15-Sep-2019
Job Category Vocational education and training/TAFE
Organisation TAFE - New England Institute
- Managing the development, delivery, promotion and evaluation of the Centre to ensure high quality service provision.
- Researching educational trends and practices to ensure the most up-to-date resources and programs are used in the delivery of learning resource centre products and services.
- Conduct learning resource centre and information management projects to improve and promote the Institute and state-wide Learning Resource Centre capability in supporting educational delivery.
- Providing professional advice to and liaising with a range of educational and administrative staff to ensure the provision of appropriate resources in a variety of formats appropriate to the educational environment.
- Coordinate the design, implementation and evaluation of information literacy skills for staff and students to assist with the dissemination of current information to Institute staff and students.
- Initiate and support the promotion of learning resource centre services, facilities and resources, to ensure all customers are aware of and have access to essential educational products and services to support their learning.
- Take a leading position in managing, evaluating and implementing technological changes, including operational management of learning resource centre web pages, to support the provision of a quality learning resource centre service to the diverse range of customers in the educational environment.
- Prepare reports and submissions, including financial and statistical information, as required, to meet business objectives and in accordance with TAFE NSW policy and audit requirements.
- Drive quality assurance, customer responsiveness and continuous improvement processes to provide consistency and best practice.
- Mandatory performance objectives for everyone managing people as per the Public Services Commission Performance Development Framework.
Key Application Responses
1. Degree or post-graduate qualification in library and information studies and/or eligible for associate membership (Library and Information Science) of the Australian Library and Information Association.
2. Demonstrated maintenance of currency in existing and emerging technology particularly those relating to VET delivery methods and techniques.
3. Demonstrated collaborative approach to lead and manage the research, implementation and analysis of existing and emerging technologies and services to support the goals of a large organisation.
4. Ability to work outside standard working hours.
5. The ability to address and meet focus capabilities as stated in the Position Description.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We Require an highly qualified operator with both Residential demolition and excavation experience must be reliable and qualified. Great Wages and Perks for the right person . Call or SMS your deatail [...]
qualified plumber looking to some work! LEAKING TAPS STOMWATER GAS HEATERS HWS NEW INSTALLS OR UPGRADES ALL WATER AND GAS SERVICES don’t hesitate to give me a call, or leave a message cheers! [...]
.NET Core & Angular 7 Developer. Immediate Start. 6-Mth Contract. Government Organisation. $700/day Super. Your new company This educational institution are looking for a talented .NET Core Dev [...]
Immediate start for experienced lab assistants- sample prep. Kalgoorlie based role- call NOW for more details! Your new company - Due to existing contracts growing and additional work coming i [...]