We work on challenging and exciting projects that shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries we work in. We rally together, drawing on the diverse skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
This opportunity will see you join a reputable company with a highly experienced team who work together to develop and provide solutions for our customers.
Currently recruiting for Shutdown Schedulers to join the UGL on a major LNG turnaround project. The role will be based in our CBD office in Perth.
About the role
Duties will involve, but not be limited to:
- Develop and maintain the P6 schedule for all Maintenance and Project activities per defined planning and scheduling process;
- Perform schedule reviews with Turnaround Coordinators and multi-functional teams, optimise and finalise schedule;
- Lead schedule risk-based work selection process;
- Perform resource levelling and develop schedule baseline;
- Produce all required manning histograms and other required metrics.
You will have:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the role including field-based experience;
- Trade qualification or Bachelor’s Degree;
- P6 or equivalent planning tool expertise.
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- The chance to join a 6,000+ strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including: health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- Flexible work arrangements - have a chat to us around how this can work for you
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
Unite with the very best,
Discipline: Project Controls Lead
Primary Location: Australia-WA-Kwinana
Work Type: Full-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hobart TAS Project SHE and Training Administrator-237454 Project Safety, Health, Environmental and Training Administrator Every day, we’re all part of something bigger. That sense of being stret [...]
Sydney Central Business District NSW Quality Assurance Advisor-237449 Naval Ship Management (Australia) Pty Ltd (NSM) is a joint venture between Babcock International Group and UGL Pty Limited which [...]
Sydney Central Business District NSW Material Expeditor-237362 Naval Ship Management (Australia) Pty Ltd (NSM) is a joint venture between Babcock International Group and UGL Pty Limited which provid [...]
Fremantle WA Scheduler-237364 Naval Ship Management (Australia) Pty Ltd (NSM) is a joint venture between Babcock International Group and UGL Pty Limited which provides asset management solutions to [...]