Sedgman Pty Limited is the CIMIC Group’s mineral processing company and is a leading provider of mineral processing and associated infrastructure solutions to the global resources industry. In addition to our focus in the resources industry, the Sedgman Consulting business provides consulting services to our clients across the Energy & Resources, Infrastructure, Property & Buildings and Environment sectors.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
Sedgman Pty Limited are looking to appoint suitably qualified personnel for the operation of a mill Century Lawn Hill Concentrator facility in North West Queensland. The operation will initially produce approximately 8Mtpa of zinc concentrate, before ramping up to 15Mtpa after 12 months of operation. The plant consists of a feed preparation stage, open circuit ball mill grinding followed by rougher and scavenger zinc flotation. This is a FIFO position with the point of hire Cairns/Queensland.
To support our mission we are currently seeking expressions of interest for a Maintenance Planner to join the operations team.
Sedgman is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages applications from Indigenous Persons, particularly from members of the Communities surrounding the Century operations in Doomadgee, Burketown, Normanton, Karumba and Mornington Island.
What does this role involve?
- Responsible for day-to-day and shutdown maintenance of the facility
- Compliance with requirements of maintenance strategy
- Achievement of plant reliability and availability
- Participate in performance review process
- Aligning Sedgman and the client interests to ensure favourable contractual outcomes
- Identifying plant improvements and implementing modifications as required
- Compile reports as required
- Work with other engineers, supervisors and co-ordinators to improve maintenance procedures and plant equipment
- Provide guidelines and standards for maintenance personnel and educate where gaps are identified
What are we looking for in our future team member?
- Electrical or Mechanical trade certificate or Engineering Qualification
- Cert IV Frontline Management
- Previous maintenance experience within the mining industry and materials handling
- Minimum 2 years supervisory/leadership skills
- 5 Years post trade/qualification experience
- Contract management experience
How to join our team:
If this is the sort of challenging role you are interested in please apply via the link below.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We Require an highly qualified operator with both Residential demolition and excavation experience must be reliable and qualified. Great Wages and Perks for the right person . Call or SMS your deatail [...]
qualified plumber looking to some work! LEAKING TAPS STOMWATER GAS HEATERS HWS NEW INSTALLS OR UPGRADES ALL WATER AND GAS SERVICES don’t hesitate to give me a call, or leave a message cheers! [...]
.NET Core & Angular 7 Developer. Immediate Start. 6-Mth Contract. Government Organisation. $700/day Super. Your new company This educational institution are looking for a talented .NET Core Dev [...]
Immediate start for experienced lab assistants- sample prep. Kalgoorlie based role- call NOW for more details! Your new company - Due to existing contracts growing and additional work coming i [...]