Department of Corporate and Information Services
Provide procurement advice, operational assistance, training and reports to client agencies, and assist
with the implementation of their procurement strategies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide client focussed procurement services, advice and training in accordance with agency and government policies
and practices, including development of education material and intranet resources.
2. Assist in the development of reports and briefings on the agency’s procurement activities to meet internal and external
3. Assist with the implementation of the agency’s procurement strategies and associated change processes in accordance
with government initiatives and directions and agency business needs.
4. Prepare Request for Tender/Quote documents incorporating technical specifications provided by agencies, resolve
enquiries from prospective tenderers, and prepare tender specific evaluation reports to assist agencies to undertake
5. Regularly monitor work to ensure the quantity, quality and timeliness of outputs.
1. Knowledge of procurement processes, policy and legislation, tender and contracting procedures and contract
management processes or the ability to quickly acquire.
2. Ability to deliver procurement services and provide customer focussed advice.
3. Well-developed written and oral communication skills with the ability to provide accurate advice, assist with the
development of reports, relate effectively with service providers, managers and agency staff.
4. Ability to work independently and as a team member to achieve timely outcomes in a busy work environment while
maintaining high standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
5. Demonstrated ability in the use of computerised business systems and personal computer based applications such as
Word, Excel and Access.
6. Demonstrated work ethic and attitude which emulates DCIS values of being professional, accountable, honest and
1. Certificate IV in Procurement and Contracting or Business Administration.
2. Current Driver’s licence.
- The successful applicant may be required to undergo a criminal history check. A criminal history will not exclude an
applicant from this position unless it is a relevant criminal history.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Alice Springs NT Permanent $59,748 - $64,482 a year WHOLE OF GOVERNMENT JOB DESCRIPTION Agency Department of Corporate and Information Services Work Unit Shared Services Job Title C [...]
Darwin NT Temporary RTM and Reconciliation officers provide accurate and up to date reconciliation and administration of bank accounts and appropriate internal control over money, by collecting, [...]
Darwin NT Temporary Provide procurement advice, operational assistance, training and reports to client agencies, and assist with the implementation of their procurement strategies. Key Dutie [...]
Darwin NT Temporary Deliver leased property services to a portfolio of NT Government client agencies in a shared corporate services model. Key Duties and Responsibilities: 1. Monitor, analyse, [...]