Stramit is a major manufacturer of roll-formed steel building products. Our steel products are manufactured in Australia and are used in domestic houses, sheds and carports, as well as large commercial and industrial buildings. We are also proud to be part of the Fletcher Building Group.
Our vision is to become the leading building products and steel solutions business across Australia. This goal is driven by shared values focused on customer service and aimed at creating a safe and fulfilling working environment for all employees.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Team Leader to join our Stramit team in Maddington WA.
Reporting to our Customer Service Manager,
you will play a key role in ensuring the Customer Service Team provide superior customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hands-on leadership of a small team of Customer Service Representatives
- Mentorship and development of the team on an individual level
- Ownership and project management of complex customer queries
- Continually improving what we do and how we do it!
- You will join our Maddington site as a key member of our 120 strong national customer service team
- We like cake, pizza and donuts, who doesn’t? We believe in creating a fun happy environment that encourages interaction
- We are a collaborative and supportive team; we would love you to join us in continuing our drive to create a great team culture
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience successfully leading a small to medium size Customer Service team
- Hands-on experience in a contact centre and customer-facing role
- Experience leading change management and continuous improvement projects
- Adaptability and agility, and the ability to respond positively to changing circumstances and market conditions
- Strong computer literacy with previous experience using CRM and phone systems
- Previous industry experience is an advantage!
In return, you’ll be part of a supportive team, within a dynamic business with leading brands and a strong market position. As part of the Fletcher Building group, you’ll also have access to a host of fantastic staff benefits, our learning academy, and employee education fund.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We Require an highly qualified operator with both Residential demolition and excavation experience must be reliable and qualified. Great Wages and Perks for the right person . Call or SMS your deatail [...]
qualified plumber looking to some work! LEAKING TAPS STOMWATER GAS HEATERS HWS NEW INSTALLS OR UPGRADES ALL WATER AND GAS SERVICES don’t hesitate to give me a call, or leave a message cheers! [...]
.NET Core & Angular 7 Developer. Immediate Start. 6-Mth Contract. Government Organisation. $700/day Super. Your new company This educational institution are looking for a talented .NET Core Dev [...]
Immediate start for experienced lab assistants- sample prep. Kalgoorlie based role- call NOW for more details! Your new company - Due to existing contracts growing and additional work coming i [...]