- Healthcare & Medicine
- Nurse / Midwive
- QLD - Other
- Contribute to the growth of the home care business
- Join an organisation with over 130 years of history
- Collaborative and supportive team
About your role
In this Part-Time position, located at our Milton office, you will service our North Brisbane clients in their homes to live a life of fulfillment. If you're a passionate Registered Nurse with experience in Case Management, please keep reading!
The successful candidate will:
- Lead case management for high level support programs
- Lead clinical governance and manage the quality management framework
- Provide direct and indirect clinical care to customers within scope of practice and ensure clinical standards are maintained
- Supervise and support staff and/or volunteers reporting to this position
- Ensure customer records, incidents and complaints are documented and maintained correctly and participate in any investigations as required
You will also be responsible for the planning and implementation of Community Models of Care for customers with complex clinical needs and supervision of staff to ensure customer focused quality care services. Our ideal candidate will be resilient and will enjoy working in a fast-paced and every changing environment.
You will see clients within the following geographic regions:
North of the Brisbane River up to Caboolture in the North, Samford in the West, Moggill in the South West and Nudgee in the East.
To be successful, you'll have:
- Understanding of the Aged Care Sector
- Division 1 AHPRA Registration
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as an RN
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team to provide positive customer outcomes
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate and CPR Skills & Experience
- Working rights in Australia
You will also need:
- Driver’s License
- Reliable registered motor vehicle
- Comprehensive car insurance
- Police Check (valid within the last 3 years)
- Work with a dedicated and supportive team of health professionals
- Opportunities to use a Bolton Clarke vehicle
- Access to e-learning training modules
- Access to comprehensive salary packaging benefits - more $ in your take home pay
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Private Health Insurance discounts
Often it’s the small things that make a real ‘people person’ – and these are the people we love to have on our Bolton Clarke team. People who are good listeners. People who genuinely care and are interested in others. Those who look to do the everyday things that make a real difference.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce makes us more innovative and helps us to better support our customers and communities. Candidates who speak a language other than English and are willing to use it in their work, are encouraged to apply.
Bolton Clarke is the new name of RSL Care and RDNS, now working as one organisation. Together we have provided healthcare and aged care services for more than 200 years. We are one of the largest Australian owned and operated not-for-profit healthcare and independent living service providers, with a passion for ensuring our customers live the best possible life. We provide reliable, trust worthy, quality care and support and living options across retirement living and residential care.
How to apply
If you have the required experience and are looking for the perfect opportunity to grow, we would love to hear from you!
Please click the 'APPLY' button now and send through your resume and cover letter detailing your previous relevant experience and why you are the perfect candidate for us!
For any additional questions, please contact Shelby at [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the roleWe're looking to welcome a hardworking and enthusiastic Catering Assistant to our Hotel Services team! Our Catering Assistants are an integral part of our team, ensuring our Chefs and C [...]
Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist - Queensland - Indeed.com Find JobsCompany ReviewsFind SalariesFind ResumesEmployers / Post JobUpload your resumeSign inwhatjob title, keywords, or companywhe [...]
Queensland Casual Catering Assistant / Cleaner - Hotel Services - Services - Other - QLD - Other - Casual 12/8/2019 - Mentoring and skill development opportunities - Build meanin [...]
Hugging the Brisbane River as it wends its way through the south west of Brisbane, Pinjarra Hills is a scenic locale with bushland surrounded by leafy suburban pockets, and is home to our Fairview com [...]