Fletcher Insulation AU
Rooty Hill NSW
Fletcher Insulation is part of the Fletcher Building Group and is Australia’s leading insulation company supplying our favourite brands of insulation. These include Pink Batts® insulation, Sisalation® reflective foil and Permastop® building blanket - to name but a few. With annualised revenue of over $9 billion and more than 21,000 people across 45 countries, the Fletcher Building family is a global community made up of people who use all of their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work.
About the role
Due to our ongoing focus on supply chain excellence, we are looking to appoint a Supply Chain Analyst, responsible for providing business, financial and supply chain analysis,
insights and reports supporting the supply chain function and business to achieve our overall business strategy and objectives. Reporting directly to the Supply Planning Manager, this is an integral role in ensuring we make robust and informed decisions for efficient and effective management of the supply chain and distribution operations. Your major responsibilities will be centred on process improvement initiatives, measuring and minimising risk and enhancing business performance, which day to day will include:
- Monitoring supply chain activities and providing productivity measures, ensuring all business planning processes are adhered to
- Engaging and maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation of materials including analyses with insights, presentations, briefing packs and business cases in conjunction with other internal business functions
- Building business models that predict operational risk
This crucial role requires strong commercial acumen and an ability to build and maintain strategic internal business relationships, as well as the following skills and experience:
- Statistical qualifications at a tertiary level
- Applied knowledge of operational modelling in a Supply Chain context
- Familiar with concepts such as DRP, MRP, MPS and S&OP;
- Good understanding of warehousing and transport in a fast moving supply chain
- Experience within a large sized company in an operations or supply chain role
About the rewards
In return we offer a great remuneration package, supportive working environment with a great career development platform, a competitive package, and an impressive employee benefits programme with a number of corporate discounts.
If you have the above skills and experience, then please APPLY TODAY!
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We Require an highly qualified operator with both Residential demolition and excavation experience must be reliable and qualified. Great Wages and Perks for the right person . Call or SMS your deatail [...]
qualified plumber looking to some work! LEAKING TAPS STOMWATER GAS HEATERS HWS NEW INSTALLS OR UPGRADES ALL WATER AND GAS SERVICES don’t hesitate to give me a call, or leave a message cheers! [...]
.NET Core & Angular 7 Developer. Immediate Start. 6-Mth Contract. Government Organisation. $700/day Super. Your new company This educational institution are looking for a talented .NET Core Dev [...]
Immediate start for experienced lab assistants- sample prep. Kalgoorlie based role- call NOW for more details! Your new company - Due to existing contracts growing and additional work coming i [...]