We are looking for a Systems Integration Specialist to join our team in Brisbane. You'll join a consulting firm that offers a variety of projects and a structured learning and development path.
You will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of integrated solutions and system configurations. This is an exceptional opportunity for those who are eager to lead solutions outcomes and become skilled in new and leading technologies. You will be working alongside some of the most talented technologists in the industry, who's thinking and experience has driven Servian's growth and success.
You will have extensive experience using several of the following:
- Scalable ESB, ideally Talend
- API Gateways
- Queueing Systems
- Event messaging platforms
- Cloud integration
- Web Services
Servian is a consultant led organisation. We invest heavily in our consultants to ensure they have the technical skills and commercial acumen to be successful in their work. Our consultants have a passion for solving complex problems. They are curious, ambitious and experts in their fields. We have developed a first-rate team so you will be supported and learn from the best.
Our business is structured across 5 main pillars:
- Data & Analytics - BI/DW, Big Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science and Advanced Analytics
- Customer Engagement - Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Analysis, Customer Insights
- Digital - Full stack Development, UI/UX Design, Mobile Development
- Artificial Intelligence - Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Cloud & Technology - Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
What we offer...
- Learning & Development: We invest heavily in our consultants! We run regular internal technical training and opportunities to develop softer Consulting skills. We also encourage and sponsor certifications i.e. GCP, AWS, Snowflake, SCRUM.
- Career progression: We have huge growth plans over the next 2 years. Our leadership team is continually looking for technologists who want to develop their careers as people leaders and as senior advisors
- Variety of projects: You will have the opportunity to work across multiple projects across our client base significantly increasing your skills and exposure in the industry
Alongside the above, we also provide employees with Life and Salary Insurance and a sociable workplace that values its diversity.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to step up into a leadership position and are excited by the thought of getting your hands dirty with the latest tech-stacks/methodologies, don't hesitate to hit the apply now button below.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We Require an highly qualified operator with both Residential demolition and excavation experience must be reliable and qualified. Great Wages and Perks for the right person . Call or SMS your deatail [...]
qualified plumber looking to some work! LEAKING TAPS STOMWATER GAS HEATERS HWS NEW INSTALLS OR UPGRADES ALL WATER AND GAS SERVICES don’t hesitate to give me a call, or leave a message cheers! [...]
.NET Core & Angular 7 Developer. Immediate Start. 6-Mth Contract. Government Organisation. $700/day Super. Your new company This educational institution are looking for a talented .NET Core Dev [...]
Immediate start for experienced lab assistants- sample prep. Kalgoorlie based role- call NOW for more details! Your new company - Due to existing contracts growing and additional work coming i [...]