$70,000 - $80,000 a year
Our client based in Western Sydney is currently looking for a Internal Recruitment Advisor to join their this will be a 6 month contract role with potential to extend, Paying $70-$80k per year depending on experience.
Your duties will include but are not limited too:
- Coaching and supporting managers in recruitment and selection processes in accordance with Recruitment Procedure.
- Develop and administer sourcing strategies for region, identifying and recruiting potential new hires.
- Place advertising, conduct screening of resumes and initial phone interviews
- Conduct reference checks, communicate status of selection process to applicants, and extend employment offers.
- Liaise with external recruitment agencies as part of preferred supplier model to support placements of candidates.
- Provide administration assistance in immigration matters for region including 457 & PR enquiries including the processing of visa requirements in consultation with Migration agent.
- Develop letters of offer for all new starters in accordance with templates provided by People & Support Team.
- Responsibility for relocation activity basis within region including coordination, processing and tracking.
- Review letters of offer for weekly employees and monthly paid salaried employees in accordance with templates provided by People & Support Team.
- Ensuring new starter documents are kept up to date and relevant.
- Assist HR Business Partners with the coordination of all international secondments including employment letter creation and travel requirements.
- Compile and send out vacant position email weekly and answer associated questions and queries
- Recommending improvement to the recruitment and administration procedures and processes for continual improvement.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 3-5 years Recruitment experience.
- Human Resource qualifications desired but not essential.
- Strong administration and coordination skills with the ability to multi task to achieve the desired results within expected time frame.
- Well-developed interpersonal communication skills to build and manage key internal and external relationships.
- High work standards with an outstanding attention to detail.
- A team player who can also work autonomously and shows initiative.
- The ability to identify process improvement opportunities and suggest/implement solutions.
- Capacity and confidence to make decisions and resolve issues.
- High levels of computer literacy in the Microsoft Office suite with experience using SAP and revelian desirable.
If you feel that you have the above requisite skills and experience, please hit the APPLY button.
ABOUT TECSIDE GROUP
With recognition amongst many major global partners and a distribution network that spans throughout Australia, the UK, South East Asia and the Middle East, our vision is to be recognised as a global partner of choice in the safe provision of people to people solutions operating within the Technical & Professional, Oil & Gas, Operations & Maintenance, Construction, Transport & Logistics and Manufacturing industries.
Contact: Tecside Broadbean
Date Posted: 16/08/2019 3:10:00 PM
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Brisbane QLD Casual $26 an hour With recognition amongst many major global partners and a distribution network that spans throughout Australia, the UK, South East Asia and the Middle East, our visi [...]
Perth WA Temporary $36 an hour Our client is supporting the resource and infrastructure industries across Australia, they offer a range of new and refurbished plant and equipment, and consumables t [...]
Melbourne VIC Casual $24.36 an hour You must have experience working with various machines and be able to work on a fast production line, whilst maintaining high quality standards at all times, and [...]
Melbourne VIC Part-time Our client is a leading global organization, specializing in an extensive range of tailored packaging solutions and displays. From bottles & cans through to innovative point [...]