Western NSW Local Health District
$32.41 - $46.96 an hour
Employment Type: Permanent Part Time
Position Classification: Dietitian Lvl 1/ 2
Remuneration: $32.41 - $46.96 ph plus super
Hours Per Week: 24
Requisition ID: REQ123922
Number of FTE: 0.63
Location: Orange NSW
Applications Close: 30 Aug 2019 - 11.59pm
Enjoy a rich, beautiful life in the regional city of Orange NSW in this role based at Orange Health Service within the Dietetics Department.
About the opportunity
Based at the Orange Health Service, this position works as part of a dietetics team who provide clinical nutrition services to inpatients of the health service. The position works across a variety of clinical areas including acute medical, surgical,
Coronary Care Unit and Rehabilitation.
The Nutrition and Dietetics Department is a diverse and progressive team with a strong focus on providing high quality, research based nutrition care to patients residing in Orange and the surrounding area.
What we can offer you
- Country living with a meaningful career path
- Paid leave entitlements
- Allowances as per Award
- Generous salary packaging options and other fringe benefits
- Flexible work practices
- Corporate wellbeing programs, including the Fitness Passport
- Opportunities for learning and development, including in-house training with RTO My Health Learning
- Professional growth and accelerated career progression
Where you'll be working
Orange Health Service, a part of the Western NSW Local Health District.
What you'll be doing
The Allied Health Professional is an integral part of the multidisciplinary health care team, providing quality services to patients/ clients of the WNSW Local Health District (WNSWLHD) in order to meet their health and wellbeing needs.
To apply, please address the following Selection Criteria
- A bachelor or post graduate degree in Nutrition and Dietetics which provides eligibility for full membership of the Dietitians Association of Australia.
- Demonstrated effective written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritise and organise own work/ caseload.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement and evidence based practice.
- Current licence to drive in NSW with the ability to drive for work purposes.
- Recent experience working within the clinical hospital setting
Need more information?
- Find out more about applying for this position
- For role related queries or questions contact Niki Weston on [email protected] on (02) 6369 3225.
Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination Against Specified Infectious Diseases
If you are applying for a Category A position, please read and understand NSW Health Policy Directive PD2018_009. All new employees must agree to comply with the requirements outlined in this policy.
NSW Health follows a merit-based recruitment and selection process per Policy Directive PD2017_040. To be considered for this position, please ensure you address the selection criteria as thoroughly as possible. For guidance with the application process, please visit:
Stepping Up – Close the Gap
The Stepping Up website aims to assist Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander applicants understand how to apply for roles with NSW Health by clarifying the recruitment and onboarding process.
If the selection panel identifies more than one suitable candidate for the role, an eligibility list may be created from which these suitable candidates may be chosen and directly offered employment in other similar roles (permanent and temporary) in the near future.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Orange NSW $95,426 - $113,183 a year Employment Type 1 Permanent Part Time Position 12 Hours per week and 1 Temporary Part Time Position 12 Hours per week (Up to 30 Jun 2020) Position Classifica [...]
Rylstone NSW $46,121 - $50,608 a year Employment Type: Permanent Full Time (Job share considered) Position Classification: Assist In Nursing Remuneration: $46,120.64 - $50,608.00 pa plus super [...]
Forbes NSW $26.53 an hour Employment Type: Permanent Part Time Position Classification: Allied Health Assistants Remuneration: $26.53 ph plus super Hours Per Week: 20 Requisition ID: REQ1205 [...]
Forbes NSW $30.05 - $31.04 an hour Employment Type: Permanent Part Time Position Classification: Admin Clinical Support Off Lvl 3 Remuneration: $30.05 - $31.04 ph plus super Hours Per Week: 32 [...]