About the company
Our client is a privately-owned electricity business operating in the Northern Territory since 2014 which are now the largest non-government retailer operating in the Northern Territory market. Due to significant growth, they are now seeking a Projects Administrator who will be central point for all support, information and administration for the Project Management team.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, the role provides a range of coordination and administrative functions including reporting and analysis of the project variables. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and processing customer invoices,
costing sheets and maintaining the invoice register to provide a live update on current invoice amounts due and pending.
- Collecting and maintaining records required to demonstrate conformance with customer, statutory, legislative, quality and safety requirements relevant to the project.
- Preparing and submitting regular reports on project status with regard to progress, technical and commercial issues.
- Raising Purchase Orders and provide document Control.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate …
- At least 3+ years' previous relevant experience in Electrical, Construction Industry or similar.
- A certificate or degree in Business Administration or similar will be highly regarded.
- Intermediate + Word and Excel skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task manage your internal clients' expectations and meet deadlines.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Manu Downes on (phone hidden).
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Darwin NT Temporary, Contract About the company As one of the largest employers in the NT, our client who supply the electricity generation and retail services across the region are seeking a Cate [...]
Melbourne VIC Managing the expectations and changing priorities for three executives will require you to draw upon your exceptional planning, prioritizing and relationship building capabilities which [...]
Adelaide SA Our client is a nationally recognised large electrical company with an exciting list of major projects. Maintaining the traditions on which it was established, this large and prestigio [...]
Adelaide SA About the company Our client is one of South Australia's leading commercial air conditioning and mechanical service providers. They have been in business for over 40 years servicing th [...]