Who we are
Founded in 1974, we invented the concept of financial spread betting. Today, we’re the world’s No.1 spread betting and CFD provider, with offices in 14 countries and over 195,000 clients worldwide.
Recognised as one of Britain’s top employers, it’s no surprise that this success has come from empowering our people to be brave, innovative and inspiring. Join us, and you’ll find the perfect place to showcase your talents and passion. Your achievements will be recognised, and you’ll have the support of a collaborative global team.
Where you’ll work
As part of a connected global team, you’ll come to work in a friendly and dynamic environment. Our comfortable,
cutting-edge offices contain everything you need to succeed:
- Agile workspaces and hot desks
- Private quiet rooms
- Breakout and refreshment areas
This role will be based in our Melbourne office within a friendly, supportive and dynamic marketing team.
How you’ll progress
Your development is as important to us as it is to you. You’ll be rewarded for hard work here, with support to get better at what you do.
We work in a fast-paced project environment where change is constant. If you’re up for the challenge, you’ll have opportunities to try new things and broaden your skills quickly through exposure to the executive team and new experiences.
What you’ll get
As well as having the chance to attend regular social events, get funding for your charitable endeavours and join a range of special interest groups, you’ll receive an attractive selection of benefits working with IG:
- Flexible working hours and work-from–home opportunities
- Performance-related bonuses
- Pension, insurance and medical plans
- Career-focused technical and leadership training
- Contribution to gym memberships and more
At IG, we know that you have commitments outside of work and support a true flexible working environment. As a employee you’re also eligible for performance related bonuses, training opportunities as well as parental leave and health benefits.
What you’ll do
1. Planning and execution of Engagement initiatives across client touchpoints
2. Continue to evolve current engagement content to driver greater impact on trading behaviour and client value
3. Work closely with analytics and product teams to understand trader behaviour, utilising insight to inform further campaign decisions
4. Utilise client behaviour to inform, learn and identify future opportunities
5. Manage the communication journey, and client touchpoints of your clients to deliver a better experience
6. Manage email development through creative, build and approval processes alongside designers and dealing
7. Roll-out new communications channels relevant to your market to help build greater client engagement.
Who you’ll be
A self-starting, enthusiastic team-player with a can-do attitude. Willing and able to help colleagues at peak periods. Deadline and delivery conscious and flexible to changing priorities. A desire to learn about IG’s products with a willingness to develop. Ability to form working relationships quickly, both within the immediate team and across IG.
Ideally, you will be fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese with strong writing abilities in traditional and simplified Chinese, with an understanding of Adobe applications such as Photoshop and Dreamweave and an interest in Financial markets
We’re looking for tenacious, curious, eager and open-minded people to help us maintain our industry leadership. People who embody our three core values – who want to champion the client, lead the way and love what we do.
We recruit based on excellence, and believe that diversity is vital to success. We have zero tolerance for bullying, harassment or any other behaviour that stifles innovation and collaboration.
Number of openings
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Title Institutional Sales Manager (APAC)Job Description Accelerate your career with a world leader in financial trading and investments Be part of the fast-growing team to explore existing n [...]
New Business AssociateJob Description Job Responsibilities: A New Business Associate is responsible for all aspects of the sales process up to the point of clients funding their accounts, incl [...]
Institutional Sales Manager (APAC)Job Description Accelerate your career with a world leader in financial trading and investments Be part of the fast-growing team to explore existing new opport [...]
Job Title New Business AssociateJob Description Job Responsibilities: A New Business Associate is responsible for all aspects of the sales process up to the point of clients funding their accoun [...]