Business Need / Purpose of Role
Working in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Supply Chain, this role will be responsible for analyzing data and producing valuable business insights using proprietary and third party tools such as Salesforce and Power BI. The role will be critical in driving an understanding of market needs and working with the business to produce actionable insights to ensure business growth and corrective actions can be taken appropriately.
Key Responsibilities and Specific Accountabilities
- Including but not limited to:
- Develop, manage and analyze key metrics around sales pipeline to drive revenue growth and enable forecasting.
Work closely with sales leadership on reporting and dashboards.
- Analyze data using readily available reports as well as build custom data queries to identify trends and make recommendations to leadership.
- Partner with internal stakeholders from sales, marketing, and account management, to understand what data is useful for regular review.
- Improve our decision making by building and refining reports and dashboards in Salesforce, and other systems managed by the Sales and Marketing Operations Team.
- Drive process improvements and help manage data in CRM and marketing automation tools, including workflow, reporting, data integrity, and maintenance.
- Engage and work with sales, marketing, operations, and finance to effectively serve data and analytics needs.
- Partner with BI to create queries that will feed reports for regular business reviews.
- Help the organization achieve their goals by supporting annual planning process and helping build lead forecast models.
- Analyze the performance of marketing programs, and work with stakeholders across marketing to improve the ROI and impact of their programs.
- Work with Data Quality Administrators and Key Stakeholders to evaluate and improve data quality and cleanliness in Salesforce, and other systems.
- Support Sales and Marketing Operations counterparts by diving deep and investigating data problems.
- Research potential data enrichment vendors.
- Propose improvements on how we can do predictive modeling and improve our data enrichment practices.
Job Knowledge / Education and Qualifications
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in data science, marketing or business
- Minimum 5 years experience analyzing sales and marketing data
- 3 years experience analyzing CRM or marketing automation tool data (Salesforce preferred)
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLookups, Macros)
Language Skills: Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Mathematical: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Computer Skills: Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint, SAP environment, Salesforce
Physical Demands: Travel may be required on aircrafts, boats, driving, and to remote areas
Work Environment: Moderate (examples: business office with computers and printers, light traffic). Visits to various Weir Manufacturing and Service Centres. Limited requirement for onsite Customer visits involving trips to mine sites, and walking through processing plants. A committed and proactive attitude towards Environment, Health and Safety a must
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Kalgoorlie WA Business Need / Purpose of Role Site and workshop based fitting duties to assist our clients with critical equipment such as all forms of rotating equipment, Valve repair, shutdown wo [...]
Clayton VIC Business Need / Purpose of Role The Marketing and Communications Specialist is responsible for supporting the development and implementation of marketing initiatives, collateral and com [...]
Sydney NSW Business Need / Purpose of Role Working in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Supply Chain, this role will be responsible for analyzing data and producing valuable busine [...]
Artarmon NSW Business Need / Purpose of Role To provide technical support to operations, sales and customer support teams to ensure maximum productivity for customer operations at the lowest operat [...]