CBRE Asia Pacific
North Sydney Council
North Sydney NSW
Leadership role supporting a globally renowned client account
North Ryde location - 10 min walk from North Ryde train station
Global Workplace Solutions Division
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Ensure optimal client satisfaction through enabling the efficient, cost effective operation and maintenance of all services across the account
- Responsible for facilities inspections for quality assurance on periodic basis
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders and respond to problems in a tactful and expedient manner
- Manage the co-ordination of contractors
- Responsible for the safety of all services and systems and WHS requirements
- Promote and develop sustainability initiatives.
- Ensure efficient budgeting and financial reporting for the allocated assets
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Customer focused with strong communication and relationship management skills
- Previous experience in facilities management and building maintenance environment with good technical knowledge
- High level use of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word & Excel
- Understanding of relevant facility operations and building services legislation including WHS
- Well organised and able to work autonomously
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Melbourne VIC Provide Facilities Management support Provide high level of customer service to our client Retail Property Management Division, Melbourne Here's a snapshot of your day; - Provid [...]
Melbourne VIC Develop sustainability strategies for a key client account Energy and Engineering focused role Sydney CBD Location At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global r [...]
Brisbane QLD Key client accounting portfolio Work as a part of a highly experienced team Assist in the delivery of compliance services across a portfolio of retail accounting Here’s a snapshot [...]
Melbourne VIC Great Development Opportunity Provide responsive customer service to stakeholders Strategic Client Account, Melbourne CBD Here’s a snapshot of your day: - Providing superior cu [...]