Cox Purtell Staffing Services
Sydney Central Business District NSW
The role will be reporting into the Senior Communication Officer
- General communications all-rounder with experience in internal and/or external communications including writing and updating website content, newsletters, general communications experience.
- Government experience preferred.
- Huge advantage to have someone that working experience of both Campaign Monitor (electronic direct mail platform) and Drupal (Content Management System). Or at least one of them.
- Substantial experience and proven skills in managing communication strategies and/or stakeholder engagement plans for a large, complex organisation
- Proven ability to effectively measure and report on the outcomes of communications and/or stakeholder projects and the ability to use research to inform future projects and campaigns
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or experience
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Sydney Central Business District NSW Temporary $90,000 a year Executive Assistant 12 Month Temp Contract Immediate Start! Up to $90,000 + Super Unique EA role immediately available for someo [...]
Parramatta NSW Contract The Change Manager will be accountable for managing all change management activities for one of the four HR work-streams (workforce planning / organisation management / recru [...]
Team Assistant X 2 - Administration assistance in a fast-paced environment! - Work with a fun, collaborative and close-knit team! - Milsons Point and Sydney CBD locations - minutes walk from [...]
Parramatta NSW Contract The Governance Officer provides high-level executive and secretariat support to the Human Capital Management (HCM) Program and to the governance forums that enable key decisi [...]