Act for Kids
Gold Coast QLD
$84,604 - $87,222 a year
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Practice Supervisor (Psychologist or Social Worker) to lead our newly-created Functional Family Therapy – Therapeutic Case Management (FFT-TCM) in the Gold Coast office. This position is Full-time and Fixed-term until 31/12/2022.
- Oversight of the practice of a small team of FFT-TCM therapists who deliver the FFT-TCM program to families that are at risk of entering or re-entering the child protection system, being responsible for the operational leadership of the FFT-TCM program.
- Working closely with the program developers and implementation support providers to implement these new services and ensure success and adherence to the accreditation requirements.
- Leading adherence to research protocols required for the evaluation of FFT-TCM.
- Team leadership and hands on coaching to ensure FFT-TCM team members have the resources, skills and support to deliver the service’s in-home practices to the fidelity standards provided by the developers.
- A tertiary qualification in psychology or social work.
- Professional registration (if required).
- Membership of a relevant professional association (desirable).
- At least 5 years’ experience providing case-management and/or therapeutic services to families, caregivers, young people and children in the child protection framework.
- Relevant experience supervising staff in a similar role.
- An understanding of current child protection legislation and policy reforms.
- Ability to address sensitive issues with families according to service plan implementation.
- Ability to be flexible in scheduling family appointments, as appointments are made around families’ availability and can occur outside of normal business hours.
With over 30% of our employees identifying as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander, we encourage and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
About the pay...
- Position is classified Level 6.1 - 6.3 under the SCHCADS award.
- Salary range is $84,604 - $87,222 pa plus 9.5% superannuation (pro-rata for part-time).
- In addition, there are excellent salary packaging options offering the opportunity to significantly increase a team members take home pay.
About the benefits...
- Winner of HRD Employer of Choice 2019 Award (100-499 employees)
- Winner of HRD Employer of Choice 2019 Awards in categories (1) Health and Wellbeing (2) Leadership and (3) Work-Life Balance
- Strong values based organisation
- Excellent professional development options (including additional annual professional development fund opportunities)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Study Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program including Health and Well-being Portal
- Excellent flexible work environment.
For more information about the role, contact Jane Beasley on 07 5508 3825 or [email protected]
Click here to see a full copy of the position description.
Closing Date: 30 August 2019
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hi all we are looking for 2 people to do massages but it would also help if you have some beautician or hairdressing experience as well . The main role will be massage with the option to help expand a [...]
Hi, This advertisement is genuine for the people interested in managing motel in northern Victoria (regional). If you have right education and experience, send reply email with CV and other complete [...]
The way a person maintains hygiene reflects hior her lifestyle. A clean and healthy environment is essential to create a positive impression in the minds of the other people. On the other hand, dirt a [...]
1800DRIVERS MC Local required for an early AM Shift. Starting Monday 19/08 Immediate start, experience with auto gearbox required. Must have good local knowledge and great previous MC Tautliner exp [...]