Marketing Communications Manager
- Customer centric, data driven Marcomms leadership role focusing on driving customer acquisition and product penetration
- Integral role in driving strategic outcomes and tactical campaigns in retail banking sector
- Opportunity to influence and collaborate across all areas of the business
For over 135 years, IMB has been providing a range of highly competitive banking and financial products and services to our members through our retail, online, call centre, mobile and commercial/ business channels.
If you’re a current Marcomms leader with a strong results track record, a thirst for data to give you actionable insights and customer centricity that guides your approach,
we have a terrific opportunity in our Marketing Communications team located in Wollongong.
Our purpose is to make our customers and our communities better off and we’ve been doing that for over 139 years offering some of the most competitive products in the market. Our significant grass roots community commitment is strengthened by our Community Foundation which has provided $10m in grants to local community initiatives over 20 years. We’re an expanding organisation with a bold vision and an equally bold strategy focusing on growth and improving customer experience through digital transformation.
We’re looking for a diligent marketing professional to join our fast paced and tight knit team and to own and manage our marketing program for our key retail banking products. Implementing strategies and tactics across all platforms and formats, the position will collaborate with internal and external relationships to deliver successful campaigns and initiatives across Brand, Marketing, PR, Social and Communications functions.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing the key areas of accountability are:
- Enhancing IMB’s marketing program by measuring, monitoring and optimising to improve outcomes
- Managing the planning, development, execution and post campaign analysis of both ATL and BTL marketing communications
- Help build and drive our social media strategy, including content development in conjunction with the Marketing team
- Maintain brand integrity and ensure our collateral and marketing communications delivers cut-through while maintaining accuracy and legal compliance
- Developing external customer communications to support key marketing, business and customer objectives
- Delivering department projects and contributing to our key corporate projects.
The role will appeal to a suitably qualified and tech savvy Marketing professional with a flair for creativity and critical analysis who is tenacious and up to date with the digital marketing mix. It will particularly appeal to someone with a love of social media and who is passionate about purposeful copy and content that resonates with the audience. The chance to be part of the evolution of digital banking makes this an exciting proposition along with an attractive remuneration package.
For further criteria and to apply visit imb.careers.com.au. Contact Stephen Pender, Senior Manager Marketing – [email protected] – applications close 28th August, 2019.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Sydney NSW Mobile Lending Manager - Take the next step in your consumer lending career with a community-minded bank that gives you the autonomy to succeed - Attractive base salary plus super an [...]
Wollongong NSW Fraud/AML Officer - Fraud and AML investigation and analysis - 6 months full time Our Fraud/AML team in Banking Services is looking for an analytically oriented Fraud/AML Officer [...]
Mobile Lending Manager Take the next step in your consumer lending career with a community-minded bank that gives you the autonomy to succeed Attractive base salary plus super and commissions [...]
Wollongong NSW Marketing Communications Manager - Customer centric, data driven Marcomms leadership role focusing on driving customer acquisition and product penetration - Integral role in dri [...]