- Attractive salary conditions apply
- Fantastic opportunity with leading manufacturing company in Wodonga
- Don't miss out
Procurement Officer - Logistics Department Day Shift.
Reporting directly to the Purchasing and Logistics Manager your role would include:
- Ensuring all HSE policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Identify and report all hazards, accidents and incidents.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality and delivery requirements.
- Maintain supplier relationships
- Support and follow the Company's Quality Management System.
- Process purchase requisitions/orders within purchasing authority
- Invite, assess and award/recommend supplier tenders,
bids, quotations and proposals.
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulation, standards and best practices.
Established in 1933 with a proud history, Our Client is a leading specialist in the delivery of transformer solutions. Our Clients specilises skills to meet their customers technical, safety and environmental challenges. From their manufacturing base in Australia they deliver solutions to a wide variety of industries and customers around the world.
Understanding & knowledge of supply chain, production and processing
- Customer and personal service, relevant tools and technology,
- Understanding of applicable regulations and standards, administration & management.
- Required to maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices
- Clear communication, active listening and learning skills
- Good reading, writing, comprehension & mathematical skills
- Strong coordination, judgement and decision making skills
- A high level of organisation & time management abilities are essential
- Attention to detail, service orientation & negotiation skills
- Excellent computer literacy & understanding of logistics software
- Able to meet strict deadlines & be flexible enough to deal with changes in supply situations
- Previous work experience in procurement, a procurement qualification or experience in a supply chain work-related role is considered an asset.
- Understanding of & experience in a busy logistics role in a Manufacturing environment is considered an asset
Key Attributes & Behaviours
- Good communication skills
- Effective time management
- Good planning and scheduling skills
- Enthusiastic and positive 'can do' attitude
- Support change initiatives
- High safety awareness
- Good negotiation skills
- Honesty and integrity
Attractive salary conditions apply
- Remuneration will be commensurate with skills and qualification
- Hours of work: 8.00am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Applicants should be prepared to undergo full medical & functional assessments as per current Company requirements.
- Applicants should ensure they can provide evidence to meet the above criteria before applying to avoid disappointment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of HR solutions. We deliver recruitment and career services to organisation and individuals across the employment life-cycle. Our client, based in the [...]
Adecco is proudly partnering with a Melbourne based Food manufacturer and positions for qualified Fitters are currently available. This company is an industry leader and there is great potential to [...]
Our client is involved in the design and manufacture of a wide range of high quality vehicles and electrical equipment. They specialise in government and private fleet vehicles, including Emergency Me [...]
The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of HR solutions. We deliver recruitment and career services to organisations and individuals across the employment life cycle. In Australia, Adecco has [...]