Affinity Education Group
Job no: 497203
Work type: Part Time
Categories: Education & Training
Children’s Lifelong Learning starts with you!
About our Centre
Welcome to LadyBug Early Learning Centre! Our 80-place centre includes a wonderful and highly dedicated team of early childhood professionals - and they are ready to give you a warm welcome! We embrace our local community by connecting with local businesses, events, charities, schools and services to enrich the early education of the children in our care. Every day at our Centre is full of fun and learning,
as we inspire each child in our care to reach their full potential.Find out more about our centre - just Google our Lady Bug centre to find our website and Facebook page!
As a valued Lead Educator at our centre, you’ll review, design, and evaluate the educational programs and play-based learning opportunities which help the children in our care develop a lifelong love of learning!
You’ll support a friendly and enthusiastic team to implement these programs, follow the Early Years Learning Framework, and create a culture which shares the excitement of child-led discovery.
You’ll enjoy regular professional development opportunities, engagement with our Quality Team, and being part of a company which is committed to delivering educational excellence.
- Experienced in implementing and evaluating educational programs and practices across each room to ensure compliance with the EYLF and National Quality Standards
- Able to monitor and contribute positively to all educator’s documentation, analysis of children’s learning, planning and participation.
- Experienced in ensuring all educators follow and can articulate the planning cycle effectively
- Skilled in leading discussion with educators to reflect on their practice, interactions, intentional teaching and other strategies
- Keen to develop a strong working relationship with your Centre Manager (Centre Director) to inform of audit outcomes and recommendations
- A permanent part-time role (up to 37.5-hours per week) working for Australia’s fastest-growing child care group
- Incentive program - earn brand new resources for your centre
- Leadership, management and training opportunities to develop your career further
- Access to discounts on a variety of products and services
- Access to a national network of colleagues, training and future job opportunities at more than 160 child care centres owned by the same company
You already have
- A minimum of Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care, or equivalent
- A current Working with Children’s Check or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework
- Commitment to delivering the National Quality Standards
- Strong and positive communication, leadership and management skills
- Current driver’s licence, first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) and resuscitation certificate
Why work for Affinity?
At Affinity, we proudly do things differently. Our mission is to inspire and nurture individuals to reach their full potential. It isn’t just about what we do for children, it’s about what we do for our team, too. Every day, at more than 160 child care centres around Australia, we support quality, teamwork, training opportunities and a culture of recognition and reward. Affinity allows our people to shine – so we can deliver the best in early education.
As Australia’s most dynamic early learning business, we’re revolutionising our industry through our Lifelong Learning approach, Quality Team, Healthy Children program, technology and facilities upgrades and much more. We’d love you to join us!
Achieve beyond your expectations as you are supported to learn, grow personally and professionally and develop new, valuable skills.
Feel positive. Feel proud. Make new friends. Laugh. Go home smiling.
MAKE YOUR MOVE
Advertised: 16 Aug 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Brisbane QLD Contract Job no: 497174 Work type: External / Contractor, Full Time Location: Brisbane Categories: Human resources About our Centre Support Office Located in the Brisbane CBD [...]
Brisbane QLD Job no: 497189 Work type: Full Time, Full Time (RDO) Location: Brisbane Categories: Education & Training Join Australia’s fastest growing and most dynamic early learning busi [...]
Queensland Casual Job no: 492368 Work type: Casual Location: Regional QLD Categories: Education & Training We’re building an amazing team…and we need you! We’d love to welcome you [...]
Brisbane QLD Job no: 497221 Work type: Full Time Location: Brisbane Categories: Education & Training Realise your full potential and have serious fun doing it! At Affinity Education Group, [...]