Competitive Base + 12 % Superannuation + Bonus
AMP Capital is a specialist investment manager with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, London, Chicago, New York, California, Ireland and the Middle East. We are a leading global real estate and infrastructure manager and the combination of our scale, breadth and capability provides access to superior investment opportunities for our clients.
Our asset class specialists, investment strategists and economists work together with the aim of delivering strong investment outcomes for clients. That is why our clients trust us to invest over AS$189.3 billion AUM (as at 30 June 2018) on their behalf,
across a range of single sector and diversified funds.
This is a key leadership position within the Investment Reporting & Analytics function. This role is responsible for the provision of performance analytics services covering Equities and Multi-asset teams. The incumbent will hold overall responsibility for leading a performance analytics team in monitoring, reporting, analysing and advising on the performance of the investment portfolios managed across these key business groups. This role will report directly to the Head of Investment Reporting & Analytics and will work closely with a number of key stakeholders across the business, including the Heads of, managers, team leads, portfolio managers, specialists and analysts of the various business areas, along with sales, client services, marketing and product.
- Relevant Bachelors Degree eg Finance, Mathematics, Economics. Post graduate and/or professional qualifications an advantage.
- 10+ years financial services / asset management experience in relevant analytical roles
- Strong leadership skills and track record in managing a high performing performance analytics team
- Proven networking and relationship building skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, ability and confidence to engage, influence and manage a diverse range of stakeholders
- Deep understanding of the Asset Management industry, investment management process across a broad range of asset classes and strategies. Understands performance measurement, attribution techniques, methodologies and practices. Experience to include detailed performance attribution by asset class, varying classifications and security level. Detailed knowledge and experience of valuation methodology, accounting treatment, performance measurement, and attribution for a wide range of security types including derivatives.
- Significant experience working with different performance and/or risk analytics systems.
- Ability and willingness to quickly understand and support new instruments and strategies
- Advanced analytical skills, thorough attention to detail, focus on accuracy and timely delivery. Maintenance of robust efficient processes and controls.
- Contribute positively to developing the capabilities of the function and analysts within the teams
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as [...]
About the role The Chief Operating Officer (COO) function is the technical, operational, and project delivery hub of AMP, partnering with AMP business units to design, deliver and manage innovative [...]
Working for AMPWorking for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting [...]
Sydney NSW Contract AMP Capital is a specialist investment manager with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, London, Chicago, New York, California, Ireland and the Midd [...]