Working for a leading electrical company, this role will see you delivering agreed sales targets and providing high level customer service and support to new and existing customers. Your key focus will be to identify new opportunities, drive improved sales practices and support the overall sales function. You will be growing the client base for National roll-out solutions to a wide range of industries for a variety of electrical projects including for example, data and communications, upgrades and installations, equipment testing and preventative maintenance work.
Reporting to the General Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- New business development/opening up new sales opportunities through cold calling,
proactive lead generation and networking
- Ensuring key market share targets are met
- Reporting sales activity and results on a regular basis
- Implementing and reviewing agreed sales plan strategies
- Preparing and presenting proposals to new and existing customers
- Oversee tender preparation and negotiations
- Providing ongoing support once projects are live
- Ensure regular contact with existing/past customers to maximise repeat business opportunities
- Providing a superior level of customer service to all customers and stakeholders at all times
Skills and experience required:
- To secure this result focused role, you will need to be self motivated, resilient and a strategic thinker with a quantifiable proven track record in achieving agreed sales targets through your excellent sales and business development experience and capabilities.
- Your well developed interpersonal skills and proven ability to build strong business partnerships at all levels coupled with effective negotiation skills and the ability to prioritise activities to ensure a timely service to customers and prospects, will set your apart from the rest
- A previous electrical trade background is essential for this role
- You will have sales experience gained specifically within the electrical space
- Formal sales and marketing qualifications would also be advantageous for this role
- This role will require the flexibility to do some travel
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Darwin NT Temporary, Contract About the company As one of the largest employers in the NT, our client who supply the electricity generation and retail services across the region are seeking a Cate [...]
Melbourne VIC Managing the expectations and changing priorities for three executives will require you to draw upon your exceptional planning, prioritizing and relationship building capabilities which [...]
Adelaide SA Our client is a nationally recognised large electrical company with an exciting list of major projects. Maintaining the traditions on which it was established, this large and prestigio [...]
Adelaide SA About the company Our client is one of South Australia's leading commercial air conditioning and mechanical service providers. They have been in business for over 40 years servicing th [...]