Cox Purtell Staffing Services
Sydney Central Business District NSW
This opportunity will see you join an Global financial services organisation who are ahead of the curve in their industry and who is experiencing phenomenal growth across the business. In this professional B2B environment you will be joining a high performing Marketing/Communications team in a business-critical role.
As the communications specialist, you will be executing and delivering internal and external communications to business partners. Your duties will include (but not be limited to) writing and/or editing key communication pieces including newsletters, Intranet news, thought leadership articles, eDMs, script writing and social content – both long and short form.
Required skills and experience:
- Degree in Marketing, Journalism or Communications
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a B2B communications role
- Ability to clearly and concisely use appropriate structure, correct grammar and consistent language/terminology in all communications. Strong writing and editorial skills are essential for this role.
- Experience writing communications in a large complex business is preferred.
- Proven experience writing for both traditional and digital media channels. Experience creating content including stories, videos and graphics.
- Excellent organisational skills, strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise effectively.
- The ability to take direction, work as part of a collaborative team, demonstrate creativity, innovation and professionalism in approach.
- The ability to deal with management at all levels to influence and achieve outcomes.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please call Dana or Elizabeth on 02 9220 3400 for a confidential discussion or Apply now!
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Sydney Central Business District NSW Temporary $90,000 a year Executive Assistant 12 Month Temp Contract Immediate Start! Up to $90,000 + Super Unique EA role immediately available for someo [...]
Parramatta NSW Contract The Change Manager will be accountable for managing all change management activities for one of the four HR work-streams (workforce planning / organisation management / recru [...]
Team Assistant X 2 - Administration assistance in a fast-paced environment! - Work with a fun, collaborative and close-knit team! - Milsons Point and Sydney CBD locations - minutes walk from [...]
Parramatta NSW Contract The Governance Officer provides high-level executive and secretariat support to the Human Capital Management (HCM) Program and to the governance forums that enable key decisi [...]