Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific
Bundall QLD 4217
Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific are seeking an experienced Infrastructure Manager to oversee and our dynamic Infrastructure Support team.
ABOUT US AND OUR BENEFITS
Wyndham Destinations believes in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest Vacation Ownership and Exchange company. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime.
You can also look forward to great company benefits including discounted resort stays across Australia, New Zealand and Fiji,
contribution towards private health insurance (upon successful completion of probation), training opportunities and a fantastic working environment!
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is responsible for supervising, leading, coaching and develop the Infrastructure Support team who provide the day to day administration and support of the core hardware and systems in the Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific IT production environment. Some other key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- To ensure all assigned problem and fault tickets are responded to and completed and escalated in line with Departmental Policy.
- To Develop efficient and effective procedures for providing secure, reliable and functional IT services to end users
- To work closely with the Snr Director IT, Service Desk Manager and Development Manager to ensure IT Operational Best Practises are implemented and to continually seek to improve the service delivery of the team.
- To liaise with the IT staff in Wyndham Destinations to ensure all WD policies are implemented within the WDAP infrastructure
This is a Windows 2003 Multi Domain Forest running on an Campus Ethernet LAN and an Interent based VPN WAN containing approx 1200-1400 networked devices, 30 remote sites and spread across 9 Countries. The Asia Pacific forest is connected to the US Forest for access to many US hosted business applications.
To be successful in this role, you be able to demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years work experience in a similar or larger IT operations environment with a high level of proven technical skills across core infrastructure systems such as AD, Exchange, Citrix, VoIP, VMWare, Networking and Security systems
- Experience managing a small team of technical staff
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Previous exposure to ITIL and / or ISO 20000 concepts will be highly regarded
- Previous work experience in a Multi Domain / Multi Forest environment would be highly regarded
- Flexibility to work productively in a fast paced, high growth and changing environment that includes shift work and after-hours on-call rosters and where the department operates under constant pressure to manage numerous simultaneous projects.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to plan, organize and manage a team of technical staff based in multiple locations
- Ability to exercise independent judgement
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450 Casual We are currently seeking energetic, customer focused individuals to join the Front Office team as casual Guest Service Agents at our beautiful Coffs Harbour Resort. Th [...]
Surfers Paradise QLD Casual Security Guard/Night All Rounder - Surfers Paradise Location - Casual Position Wyndham Hotel Surfers Paradise is situated right in the heart of the Surfers Paradis [...]
Sydney NSW 2000 Provide an exceptional customer experience while ensuring accurate data entry and reporting Subsidised Private Health Insurance & discounted resorts stays About Wyndham Destination [...]
Port Douglas QLD 4877 Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific At Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific, we are passionate about helping our employees reach their full potential, by providing world-class oppo [...]