Macquarie Park NSW
Location: Macquarie Park, NSW, AU, 2009
Requisition ID: 1927
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
DoubleDown is seeking a data driven,
analytical Product Manager to join its Product Management team and take its multi-million dollar free-to-play Facebook and Mobile business to the next stage of evolution. We are looking for a lucid and energetic pioneer who can dive deep into customer metrics and drive analysis on new product features to drive business decisions. This is a unique opportunity to drive incremental value in one of the top-grossing social games in the world and help to grow and shape new product lines that will evolve quickly from the inception to reality.
In this highly-visibility role within the Product Management organization, you will lead the product analysis efforts to investigate and get up close with our players and customers by developing a deep understanding of customer acquisition, conversion, retention, game content performance and monetization. You will spec new features, make decisions on our game portfolio and build levers to tune our in-game economy and monetization. Armed with social and mobile skills matured on solid consumer web and app experiences, and a solid sense for tying features, customer needs and requirements to business outcomes, we expect this analytical leader to put structure around our creativity to both optimize and innovate on the customer experience using player data.
The Product Manager will:
- Lead product analysis for the Product Team, from developing a view and analysis around proposed new features and/or functionality.
- Propose and execute on new features and new game concepts to drive retention, engagement, and monetization
- Analyze games and their performance to make effective business decisions regarding new releases.
- Analyze and present data collected from product usage, business results, etc. to help inform Product Team feature and game analysis as well as executive decision making
- Provide ad hoc analyses to support product development and inform executive decisions
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent experience preferred
- 8+ years of experience and a strong track record of delivering content and features, tracking results, and iterating on learning's for consumer products in a technology based company
- Strong background in consumer internet products and/or free-to-play games
- Specific training and experience in analytics and decision science proving the ability to break complex problems and systems into component parts
- Experience supporting a business working in multiple continents
- Familiarity with Facebook and mobile games along with the specific KPIs that drive game profitability
- Highly organized self-starter who is data-driven with great problem-solving skills, mindset and approach as highlighted by project leadership in companies or entrepreneurial roles.
- Passion for delivering business results with a sense of urgency
- Must be able to pass a security investigation
- Master's in Business Administration or Information Technology highly preferred
- SQL experience a plus; otherwise it will be necessary to gain this expertise within the first 6 months
- Agile training or experience a plus
Keys to Success
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We Require an highly qualified operator with both Residential demolition and excavation experience must be reliable and qualified. Great Wages and Perks for the right person . Call or SMS your deatail [...]
qualified plumber looking to some work! LEAKING TAPS STOMWATER GAS HEATERS HWS NEW INSTALLS OR UPGRADES ALL WATER AND GAS SERVICES don’t hesitate to give me a call, or leave a message cheers! [...]
.NET Core & Angular 7 Developer. Immediate Start. 6-Mth Contract. Government Organisation. $700/day Super. Your new company This educational institution are looking for a talented .NET Core Dev [...]
Immediate start for experienced lab assistants- sample prep. Kalgoorlie based role- call NOW for more details! Your new company - Due to existing contracts growing and additional work coming i [...]