Seeking an Inventory Planner to optimise inventory levels, balancing cost to carry and risk of not carrying inventory.
The position is Perth based with an immediate start and on a 6 month contract.
Key responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Perform strategic inventory planning, optimising inventory across sites
- Develop, implement and maintain inventory work process improvements
- Monitor inventory KPI and inventory performance against targets
- Coach Inventory Analyst and provide advisory support to Warehouse Leads
- Provide early planning & input into the on-boarding approach for asset purchases- Share best practices cross-warehouse/country/business
Our client is a global, pioneering operator with continued growth in Australia developing large gas resources and maintaining a substantial exploration portfolio. Our client has over 90,000 personnel worldwide across 70 countries making them one of the largest oil and gas operators in the world. Our client is also involved in ground-breaking projects the likes of which the world has never seen before thus confirming their reputation as an innovator in oil and gas technology.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Extensive CP experience in the oil and gas industry covering a mixture of technical and Materials Management engineering disciplines
- Experience in execution of key inventory management activities
- Knowledge of and experience using inventory work processes and systems
- Experience in contributing to annual inventory planning
- Experience in monitoring inventory KPIs and inventory performance against targets
- Experience in identifying methods to optimise stock (i.e. surplus management)
- Understanding of MMR and BoM best practice
- Experience in liaising with the Business on inventory level and stocking strategy
- Experience managing customers and key stakeholders; i.e. WH Lead, Maintenance, CP
- Experience of using SAP-IM and SAP-MM to control warehouse operations
- Developed skills in communicating / presentation, team and leadership
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Role: Provide effective subsea engineering services and technical support in accordance with the project objectives, industry standards and best practice for safety, reliability and cost. Accoun [...]
The Role: An exciting opportunity as become available for a Network Analyst to join the Technical Systems Automation team of a leading Oil & Gas operator. This position will work closely with key op [...]
The Role: An opportunity has become available for a Change Manager to join a utilities company on a 6 month contract. Key responsibilities may include but not be limited to: * Lead and initiate c [...]
The Role: 2 year contract available for a brownfields telecom engineering specialist. Your time will be evenly split between onshore and offshore assets, the work will be completed from the Perth of [...]