SOS Recruitment Australia
Australian Capital Territory
$45.74 an hour
Darwin or Alice Springs location | $45.74 per hour plus superannuation | 9 month contract with the possibility of extension
Our Federal Government client is currently seeking an APS5 Provider and Market Engagement Officer to join their growing team. You will be working in the Markets, Provider and Sector Development (MPSD) Group which exists to support the provider market to grow and deliver high-quality supports. The MPSD Division does this by overseeing market settings to ensure they facilitate market growth, registering and engaging with providers to understand the Departments schemes and resolve issues and monitoring the market.
You will work closely with key stakeholders including State and Local Government and be able to work in partnership across all divisions.
Duties will include:
- Be a contact for key stakeholders whilst supporting the provider market and Department provider process
- Assist key stakeholders with day to day management of payments, compliance processes and grievances
- Engage external stakeholders to ensure optimal satisfaction is experienced
- Manage risks associated with stakeholder relationships
- Provide input into ministerial and parliamentary correspondence, briefs etc
- Manage competing priorities while maintaining high work standards and accuracy
- Preparing and delivering group presentations to a range of stakeholders
- Representing the Department in discussions with key stakeholders
- Sound relationship and engagement experiences
- Strong communication and organisational skills
In order to be considered, please note that candidates must be either an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at time of application.
SOS Recruitment is committed to the principles of workplace diversity and equity in employment and we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, women, people with family responsibilities, people with diverse linguistic and cultural backgrounds, religious beliefs and LGBTIQ people.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Canberra ACT $35.98 an hour - Assignment until 30 June 2021 with potential extension - Hourly rate of $35.98 plus 9.5% superannuation - Docklands, Melbourne location An exciting opportunity exis [...]
Canberra ACT $520 a day - 9 month contract with the possibility of extension - Daily rate of $520.00 plus 9.5% superannuation - Canberra ACT Location Our Federal Government client is currently s [...]
Canberra ACT - 6 month hourly rate contract - Tuggeranong, ACT location - No clearance required Our well-known Federal Government client is seeking an APS5 Officer to join their team responsible [...]
Canberra ACT Part-time - Canberra - $26ph plus superannuation - Part time – 3 days a week or 10 – 3 5 days a week This is a contract position for approximately 6 weeks initially with strong [...]