Job title: Claims Executive (BAU)
Location: Sydney Olympic Park
Length of assignment: Immediate start, 3 months
This role will need to work with key stakeholders and support the Claims and Credit team in delivering outcomes, through building strong customer relationships and minimising customer claim risk
- Ensure J-Sox requirement are met at all times
- Ensure communication is maintained throughout the Claims cycle
- Investigate & manage escalated claims through to resolution
- Support decision making by providing innovative and insightful analysis of business performance and its drivers.
- Review of customer claims, sales accruals & claims reporting for compliance purposes
- Ensure fortnightly meetings are conducted with relevant commercial teams
- Complete monthly reconciliation review with Collections team
- Provide fortnightly forecast reviews of Claims balances
- Ensure weekly and monthly reporting is completed on time with insightful commentary
- Manage expectations and ensure compliance with KPI's and Agree targets and SLA's
- Develop, document and implement best practice policies, procedures and systems
- Supporting working capital initiatives
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
- Financial Management.
- Coaching & Leadership.
- External and BU Partnership.
- Continuous improvement.
- Risk Management.
- Demonstrated business partnering & relationship management with stakeholders and third-party vendors
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal), communicating effectively & confidently with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to adapt quickly to change & work efficiently within a fast paced environment
- Credit & accounts management skills
- Well-developed problem solving, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong time management Skills
- Personal drive and results orientation
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of initiative & critical decision making
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualified or working towards
- High Level of AR and Credit knowledge
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills working with large volumes of data
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- Solid Analytical and reconciliation skills
- 3+ years experience in financial analysis, preferably in an FMCG environment
- Experience using MFG Pro or SAP
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Finance Manager position available within a global business that would ideally suit a Big4 trained Senior Finance Accountant who is ready to step up and be part of the senior leadership team. Respon [...]
Ambitions client is a multinational banking and financial services corporation and their team based here in Sydney's CBD is seeking a Campaign Data Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. As the [...]
This is an exceptional opportunity join ASX Listed Institution in a Compliance Manager role. Key Responsibilities Assist in developing the organisations Compliance framework and management procedur [...]
One of Australia's leading menswear retailers are on the lookout for an experienced Helpdesk Analyst to join their team. This is a position which offers great career progression within the growing bus [...]