YOUR NEW ROLE:
We are thrilled to announce this exciting opportunity within one of our large community-based OSHC services. We are looking for an energetic and passionate Coordinator to join our bubbly Brunswick team.
Here you will be a supportive and motivating leader to your assistant team and oversee the daily operations within the service. You will be vital in the services programming and create an individual approach to the daily activities and games.
The children range in age from 6- 12 years and love the outdoors and luckily you will have ample access to the large outside area and playground.
You will prepare healthy snack options and complete or review any current guidance support plans needed.
The children’s safety will be your main priority, with full supervision and regular 15 -minute headcounts needed.
This role is a great opportunity to further your childcare career, apply NOW.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Completed or studying towards a Childcare related Diploma or equivalent
- Employee Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain)
- First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Certificates (or willing to obtain)
- Full availability Monday to Friday 7:15am – 9:15am and 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Above award rate
- Performance bonuses
- Opportunity to grow a solid service
- Career growth and development
- Industry leading training
ABOUT CAMP AUSTRALIA:
Camp Australia is a child safe organisation and is committed to guaranteeing our newest recruits at all levels of our business are provided with research and evidence-based training programs guaranteeing excellence in everything we do. We partner with key professionals, agencies and successful educational providers ensuring we create best practice in the OSHC space. Recently we have collaborated and partnered with:
- Dr Andrew Fuller (Australia’s leading child psychologist) to create Resilient Mindset training
- Premium Health to create Autism Training
- Early Childhood Australia (ECA), NSW OSHC quality professional development
- Registered Training Organisations to provide quality training qualifications and traineeship programs
If this the role for you, don’t wait! Hit that big APPLY button below NOW and start the next steps in your career for life. One of our friendly recruiters will be in touch within the next 24 hours.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Perth WA OSHC Coordinator – Permanent Part Time – Wembley, Perth Based in a school setting within the vibrant suburb of Wembley, our lovely small service is operating before and after school car [...]
Melbourne VIC YOUR NEW ROLE: Camp Australia have a fantastic OSHC Coordinator position available at one of our large services in Narre Warren. This program welcomes up to 90 children daily and is l [...]
Mackay QLD OSHC Coordinator - Permanent Part Time - Andergrove, QLD Deliver exciting games and activities to the children in your care within Andergrove. Each service has an individual theme and atm [...]
Melbourne VIC WELCOME TO YOUR NEW ROLE As an Assistant with Camp Australia you'll become part of the team that makes kids smile! Working in Before & After School Care you'll be ensuring that the kid [...]