Workmates Australia Pty Ltd
WMA are currently seeking experienced SCAFFOLD LABOURERS for their client who is an Integrated Services Company specialising in Civil Construction and Maintenance to work on a Major project in the Wollongong Region.
- Must be available to start IMMEDIATELY.
- Must be able to attend an interview in our Blacktown or Bondi Junction Offices on Thursday 20th June and Friday 21st June - ESSENTIAL.
- Must Hold a WHITE CARD (Certificate NOT acceptable)
- Must Hold a SCAFFOLDING TICKET.
- Must have PPE; High Vis Shirt, Long Pants, Steelcap Boots, Hardhat, Gloves and Glasses - ESSENTIAL.
- MUST have a solid minimum of 24 Months in Construction.
- MUST have a solid minimum of 12 Months Scaffolding Experience.
- Must be able to work within a team.
- Experience in Remedial - Ideal.
- General Labour work, Site Cleanup and Material moving. - Essential.
- Provide WMA with 2-3 contactable References.
- Great Hourly Rates Super Daily Travel:
- $32.50 Per Hr @ Normal Time, $45.50 @ Time & Half and $58.50 @ Double Time $18.00 Per day for Travel Allowance.
- Weekly Pay! Paid on time / Every Wednesday!
- Immediate Starts for Suitable candidates.
- A chance to work for a rapidly growing Civil and Maintenance service's company.
- If you fit the above requirements APPLY NOW!
Please TEXT your FULL NAME / AREA YOU LIVE IN / LABOURING EXPERIENCE / LICENSE'S/TICKETS to the below numbers:
Lloyd - Recruitment Consultant - ******** 433 + click to reveal
Scott - Senior Project Manager - ******** 533 + click to reveal
Francis - Recruitment Consultant - ******** 732 + click to reveal
Tom - Recruitment Consultant - ******** 991 + click to reveal
WMA are currently on the hunt for an experienced and reliable "Final Trim Operators" with a minimum of 2 years experience to join our client in and around Sydney region. Our client is nationally rec [...]
Our client is one of the leading remedial specialists in the repair and protection of major infrastructure in Australia including Ports, Wharfs, Bridges and Buildings. Due to business booming, WMA a [...]
WMA are seeking a highly experienced Franna Crane Operator for an ongoing Casual to Permanent position for our Client, a highly reputable Precast Concrete Manufacturer, based in Wetherill Park NSW. Th [...]
Our client is a leading Concrete Precast company who provides various concrete precast construction solutions Nationwide. WMA are currently looking for experienced "CONCRETERS" to join our clients [...]