Hays Trades & Labour
Your new company
Your new company based in Dandenong are an extremely reputable We specialise in the long-term operation, maintenance and management of critical public and private assets and infrastructure global organisation specialising in operation, management and maintenance of critical assets being both public and private.
Being seen as elite in what they do and holding their work to an extremely high standard - you will benefit from working alongside a company with high standards, well renowned in their field and an abundance of growth still to come.
Your new role
Based in a high performing new plant,
your new role will see you working as a Pad Technician with end to end responsibility working in an electrician capacity and monitoring the overall plant. You will be working with fitters, and boilermakers in this plant which processes special materials to purify them. Your new role will see you working with process equipment such as heavy industry machinery.
You will be working a rotating roster Monday to Friday. You can expect to work 8 - 12 hour shifts with this role potentially leading to a permanent assignment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified A grade, experienced working with machines as a maintenance electrician
- Background in high temperature materials handling like steel, aluminium, refractories, cement making or brown coal briquetting would be advantageous
- Flexibility with working rotating shifts (shift loading and OT available)
- Competency in a standalone role
- Ad hoc plant duties as required (general housekeeping, shovelling etc.)
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to work with a global infrastructure management company
- View to permanency after 3 months temporary
- Immediate start and a competitive hourly rate OT
- Plant based
- Convenient Dandenong location
- Diverse role, in a new facility
What you need to do now
Please hit apply now, or for a confidential discussion please call Lauren Schulz ******** 830 + click to reveal or email your CV to Lauren.Schu******@******.au + click to reveal [mailto:Lauren.Schu******@******.au + click to reveal ]. If this role isn't quite for you, but you are a Maintenance Electrician looking for work please don't hesitate to call.
Your new company An International Construction Company, who have multiple projects across Sydney and surrounding suburbs. This company is working on several high end remedial jobs, with potential l [...]
You will be required to have proficient experience working on construction sites in the last 6 months. Skilled Labourer You will be required to have proficient experience working on constructi [...]
You will be required to have proficient experience working on construction sites in the last 6 months. General Labourer -Katoomba Hays Trades & Labour are currently seeking experienced laboure [...]
Civil labourers for required for immediate start Your new company Hays is searching for civil labourers to fill a number of roles. A number of clients have indicated they need experienced civil [...]