- Work between Brisbane CBD and Centres
- Directly employed by the Owner
- Contact Aaron Gray on ********5544 + click to reveal to find out more!
Our client is a private property investment fund with a portfolio of Centres around Australia. They are looking for an Assistant Centre Manager to report into the Centre Manager and provide support to the wider Centre Management team. Within this role you will be covering a small portfolio in Brisbane.
- Assisting with operations management for a portfolio of Shopping Centres
- Assisting with the creation of operational and capital expenditure budgets and manage these
- Monthly reporting
- Developing and maintaining relationships with all stakeholder
- Building long term value for all stakeholders through a commitment to corporate responsibility and sustainability
- Assist with managing contractors
- Liaising with clients and tenants
- Assisting the Portfolio Manager, Centre Manager and team in achieving their targets and goals by providing outstanding and reliable support
- Management of admin and accounts
- Consolidate and ensure delivery of Monthly Reports for the centre across all Trusts are issued on time and to the highest of standards
- Be logical in following sequences and a have a keen eye for details
To be Successful:
- Experience within the Property sector
- Career driven
- Passion to succeed within the retail sector
- Strong Administration skills and proficient in Excel
- Be a highly organised and self-motivated individual
Benefits & Culture:
A competitive remuneration package is on offer for the successful applicant who can display knowledge, leadership and experience in managing shopping centre operations.
To apply, please click the link below or email for more information call Aaron Gray on ******5544 + click to reveal .
- Excellent CBD location - $65,000 - 75,000 Commission - Immediate start available The Client: We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join a major proper [...]
Brisbane QLD 4000 Temporary Premium residential complex requires a temporary Senior Onsite Property Manager to run the portfolio of apartments within one of the most highly sought after residential [...]
Prahran VIC $75,000 a year This company is a market leader within the area & looking for a Property Manager to help join them. They are creating a "Team Culture" so you need to have a positive can d [...]
Canberra ACT This company does things a little differently and their staff are their No 1 priority! Amazing culture and management structure so you have full support and open door policy - your voice [...]