We require the services of a high quality individual, looking to develop and grow within our progressive company.
The successful applicant will have an extremely positive attitude and the following attributes;
* Must be physically and mentally fit.
* Must have full drivers licence.
* Must have a great attitude and strong work ethic
* Minimum of 2 years experience in the industry
* Must have while card
* Be local to northern beaches
Skills must include:
* Swimming pool construction experience
* Full knowledge of pool plumbing
* Acid washing and preparing for pool interiors
* Full knowledge of power tools
* Be able to work alone most days
* Be a team player
Salary is negotiable according to experience and suitability.
Applications must include a cover letter that clearly outlines your experiences against the required skills, and attributes required for this position as well as a resume.
Sydney NSW Part-time $29 - $36 an hour Warehouse Pick/Pack Casual/Temporary Our busy Warehouse is looking for an Picker/Packer to join the team to pick and process orders going out to consumers a [...]
Sydney NSW 2000 WeWork Recruiter, Sydney WeWork is a shared workspace company, connecting people in beautifully designed spaces to foster a sense of community. Memberships are flexible, so companies [...]
Sydney NSW $150,000 a year Salary: 150000 to 150000 - Compliance Manager - Investment Management - Global Focus - Salary circa $150K plus Super Our client, a highly successful boutique in [...]
Sydney NSW We are looking for a high performing and driven Media Sales Manager to grow Taboola’s content supply. The Media Sales Manager in ANZ will be expected to identify, engage and cement partn [...]