Senior Manager job in Darwin, working in the Property industry.
Your new company
Our client, a successful property company, are currently recruiting for a Senior Manager to look after their Darwin branch.
Your new role
This will be a busy and varied role where you'll be responsible for providing branch management support and direction to the Darwin team and your duties will include:
- Monitor overall performance of the branch including net profitability and performance against budget
- Monitor and manage staff performance
- Assisting with recruitment and workforce planning and the on-boarding & induction of new staff
- Conduct regular staff meetings and ensure you're providing a positive team environment
- Conduct internal audits to ensure compliance with all current relevant legislation
- Ensure risks to the business are identified, documented and reported to the Executive team
- Build a positive company image and ensure relationships with all stakeholders are maintained and nurtured
- Seek new opportunities to grow the business
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful candidate you should have a minimum 5 years experience in a senior management position with previous property industry experience being highly regarded. You'll need to have exceptional communication and conflict resolution skills and should be a great problem solver. A tertiary qualification in Business or related field will be highly regarded
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and successful company to help support and grow their NT business. A competitive salary package is on offer for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or send it directly to bel******@******.au + click to reveal . Alternatively you can call ****6000 + click to reveal for a confidential discussion.
Government Property Coordinator required, State Government, CBD Location! Your new company This your opportunity to continue your property career for a large State Government organisation, wit [...]
Temp Lease Administration Role 3 Month initial contract Our client is a leading property firm in central Sydney providing tailored advice across a range of services including Retail and Commercial [...]
You new company Our client is one of Sydney's major players in the Financial and Banking industry. Working with a very high performing team in some of the best located offices in Sydney, this is a [...]
Ongoing temporary contract in Sydney CBD up to $30 - $36 p/h Your new company An exciting opportunity to join a leading property agency! Our client is currently growing as they expand their bus [...]