Wong Poh Kit
A friendly neighborhood cafe in Paddington is looking for a new member to join the front of house team. The successful applicant for the cafe all-rounder position must:
-Have a great work ethic
- Have a strong sense of responsibility
- Be a teamplayer
- Be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong attention to detail and a good memory
- Have great customer service
- Be versatile
- Be pleasant and friendly
- Have previous experience in a similar role in a cafe
- Speak fluent English
- Must be able to work Sundays
- Be eligible to work in Australia
-Greet customers and seat them.
- Make them feel at home
- Wait on tables
- Take orders accurately
- Make juices⁄smoothies
- Dishwashing duties as needed
- Prepare the cafe for opening⁄closing
- Help the team out as needed.
The right candidate will proceed to the barista All-rounder position.
Please send through your resume and state your availability. Good luck!
Sydney NSW Part-time $29 - $36 an hour Warehouse Pick/Pack Casual/Temporary Our busy Warehouse is looking for an Picker/Packer to join the team to pick and process orders going out to consumers a [...]
Sydney NSW 2000 WeWork Recruiter, Sydney WeWork is a shared workspace company, connecting people in beautifully designed spaces to foster a sense of community. Memberships are flexible, so companies [...]
Sydney NSW $150,000 a year Salary: 150000 to 150000 - Compliance Manager - Investment Management - Global Focus - Salary circa $150K plus Super Our client, a highly successful boutique in [...]
Sydney NSW We are looking for a high performing and driven Media Sales Manager to grow Taboola’s content supply. The Media Sales Manager in ANZ will be expected to identify, engage and cement partn [...]