$36.27 an hour
Meaningful and challenging position with community-based organisation in Administration / Customer Service
Your new company
This leading government organisation is a highly regarded service provider who are deeply ingrained within the local community. They are a values-driven organisation that takes pride in their great company culture and supportive team environment. They are committed to maintaining their reputation in the local market; providing a high level of client service.
Your new role
The position is due to start mid-August to the end of March 2020 with the potential to extend. Duties include but are not limited to:
- General administrative support
- Front counter customer service
- Managing enquiries via telephone and email
- Providing thorough information to internal and external stakeholders
- Management of appointments
- Assisting with reports and research
- Data entry
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong administration experience is essential
- Exceptional customer service skills and polite phone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate effectively and emphatically
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Competency with computer systems, including advanced Microsoft Office.
- Ability to meet and adhere to strict deadlines, KPI’s and processes
Experience working within the health, disability or community services sectors would also be highly regarded.
The successful candidate will also require a valid Working with Children Check and a job offer will be pending clearance of background checks.
What you'll get in return
This organisation is committed to providing extensive training and support to all their staff members. There is also the potential for the role to extend as well as growth within the organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2254222
Sydney Central Business District NSW Temporary Are you available to for an ongoing full time basis? 5 days per week 12am - 8am. $33.50p.h + O/t & p/r Your new company This well known FMCG company [...]
Sydney NSW Temporary $30 - $32 an hour A new opportunity for an experienced Data Entry Administrator to join the Government sector in Chatswood. Your new company A Federal Government Organisat [...]
Sydney Central Business District NSW Contract $650 a day Looking for a PMO Analyst for one of the biggest financial services institutions Your new company A highly-regarded Big 4 Bank is looki [...]
Perth WA Temporary Back office business support for Big 4 Bank Your new company Our client is a nationally recognised Bank with a solid reputation in the market for helping their customers with [...]