$48,000 a year
Permanent opportunity for an experienced Billings Officer in North Brisbane.
Your new company
A permanent opportunity exists for an experienced Billings Officer who has proven analytical and investigative skills. The company offers billing administration for their clients based all throughout Australia.
Your new role
The role is a mix of invoicing, customer service and administration. You will be a part of a team that generate high volume of invoices regularly.
- Invoice stakeholders for utility charges
- Reconcile and run reports for the data being dealt with
- Analyse and dissect the data to make informed proposals
- Assist with taking calls for the credit department where necessary
What you'll need to succeed
- Utilities industry background advantageous
- Proven experience with Billings and reconciliations
- The ability to investigate and analyse data from the invoices
What you'll get in return
- Permanent opportunity
- Inner North Brisbane location with parking and public transport available
- Remuneration package of up to $48,000 + Super
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'. #2254294
Sydney Central Business District NSW Temporary Are you available to for an ongoing full time basis? 5 days per week 12am - 8am. $33.50p.h + O/t & p/r Your new company This well known FMCG company [...]
Sydney NSW Temporary $30 - $32 an hour A new opportunity for an experienced Data Entry Administrator to join the Government sector in Chatswood. Your new company A Federal Government Organisat [...]
Sydney Central Business District NSW Contract $650 a day Looking for a PMO Analyst for one of the biggest financial services institutions Your new company A highly-regarded Big 4 Bank is looki [...]
Perth WA Temporary Back office business support for Big 4 Bank Your new company Our client is a nationally recognised Bank with a solid reputation in the market for helping their customers with [...]