An exciting opportunity now exists to join Australia’s largest retailer of candles and home wares – dusk. dusk currently has over 90 stores in Australia and continues to grow. dusk promotes a strong Team culture of excellence, accountability, integrity and having a can-do attitude.
As a dusk Customer Assistant, your role is to consistently deliver Customer service excellence, achieve results, be a Team player and maintain store visual standards.
As a dusk Customer Assistant, you are:
- About the Customer, always!
- Passionate to exceed our Customer’s expectations every time.
- Dedicated to being a Team player.
- Self motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Committed to continuous improvement.
- Energetic, positive and ready to have fun!
As a dusk Customer Assistant, you will be carrying out the following:
- - Consistently delivering perfect Customer experiences.
- Achieving KPIs.
- Executing the dusk vision through our products and visual merchandising.
Your career development with dusk includes:
- - - Comprehensive blended learning (in-store and online).
- Structured support and feedback.
- Product launches and information sessions
- Specialised training events.
- “Start here, go anywhere!” – We are committed to providing an environment where you can reach your career goals.
If you believe you have the skills and drive for this role we would love to hear from you! Ignite your career today – Apply now!
Sydney NSW Part-time $29 - $36 an hour Warehouse Pick/Pack Casual/Temporary Our busy Warehouse is looking for an Picker/Packer to join the team to pick and process orders going out to consumers a [...]
Sydney NSW 2000 WeWork Recruiter, Sydney WeWork is a shared workspace company, connecting people in beautifully designed spaces to foster a sense of community. Memberships are flexible, so companies [...]
Sydney NSW $150,000 a year Salary: 150000 to 150000 - Compliance Manager - Investment Management - Global Focus - Salary circa $150K plus Super Our client, a highly successful boutique in [...]
Sydney NSW We are looking for a high performing and driven Media Sales Manager to grow Taboola’s content supply. The Media Sales Manager in ANZ will be expected to identify, engage and cement partn [...]