Australian Capital Territory
$80,000 - $92,000 a year
Governance officer to work in centrally located support unit within a leading Education Institution
Your new company
This organisation is a word-leading education institute within Canberra, ACT. This organisation’s focus on excellence in research and education ensures their students, employees and wider strategic direction address complex contemporary challenges.
This area provides unified management and coordination support for a wide range of academic and corporate information services and more generally manages development of the organisation’s information infrastructure
Your new role
The Governance Officer is responsible for administrative support of the areas policy suite, ensuring that it is comprehensive, up to date, and compliant with the organisation Policy Governance Framework. The role also performs the Division’s audit reporting and maintains a close working relationship with the Corporate Governance and Risk Office. You will:
- Provide support to the team during policy development to ensure it is compliant with their governance framework
- Provide general administrative support to the team and the area’s director
- Work with various stakeholders to ensure project and programs are operating and progressing efficiently
- Facilitate the establishment and issue of surveys, and reporting on survey results
- Create new folders, provide assistance with technical issues, and ensure compliance with relevant records management policies and requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in the role you will:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or extensive experience in a relevant area would be highly regarded.
- Proven experience in the O365 suite of products, particularly Excel and Publisher; with experience in data manipulation and records management extremely desirable.
- Demonstrated high-level written communication skills; particularly with regard to trend analysis reporting and general quality assurance of written documentation.
- Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal and negotiation skills; including the ability to liaise effectively with key stakeholders and senior representatives across the University.
- Demonstrated understanding of equal opportunity principles and policies and a commitment to their application in a university context.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a 12 + month contract on a competitive salary. You will also be exposed to a wide range of the organisations operations which will present as a new opportunity to develop new skills and experience.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Tom Walter on (02) 6112 7690 now.
Sydney Central Business District NSW Temporary Are you available to for an ongoing full time basis? 5 days per week 12am - 8am. $33.50p.h + O/t & p/r Your new company This well known FMCG company [...]
Sydney NSW Temporary $30 - $32 an hour A new opportunity for an experienced Data Entry Administrator to join the Government sector in Chatswood. Your new company A Federal Government Organisat [...]
Sydney Central Business District NSW Contract $650 a day Looking for a PMO Analyst for one of the biggest financial services institutions Your new company A highly-regarded Big 4 Bank is looki [...]
Perth WA Temporary Back office business support for Big 4 Bank Your new company Our client is a nationally recognised Bank with a solid reputation in the market for helping their customers with [...]