$45.74 an hour
12 month role, Federal Government, APS5, Geelong
YOUR NEW COMPANY
The Recruitment Officer is responsible for a range of recruitment and selection activities. This includes managing recruitment projects, and liaising with a range of internal and external stakeholders in relation to complex recruitment matters. You will be responsible for providing advice and guidance to internal and external stakeholders throughout the recruitment process. You will also support the Recruitment team in developing and improving recruitment procedures and processes.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Your primary responsibilities include
- Prepare project and work plans detailing measurable milestones,
manage priorities and work progress to achieve business outcomes.
- Be accountable for accurate completion of recruitment actions and projects within timeframes and quality requirements.
- Provide specialised advice and recommendations on a range of workforce activities working within legislative and policy framework.
- Track work into a Human Resource Management Information Systems, such as, the e-recruit system to analyse, maintain and manage data.
- Understand, analyse and interpret legislation, policies, strategies and guidelines to determine the appropriate course of action to meet changing stakeholder needs
- Demonstrate an awareness of the broader impacts and implications of workforce activities in relation to achieving business outcomes.
- Resolve problems using professional knowledge and experience, the identification and development of ideas and the analysis of alternative courses of action and implications for recruitment activities.
- Other duties and projects as requested.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
To be successful for this role you will have strong communication skills, sound judgement and the ability to handle complex and time-critical tasks and deliver successful outcomes across a range of people functional areas. You work to tight deadlines, requiring at times to work independently and to produce high quality work with strong attention to detail. You will also have the ability to work with a high level of integrity and resolve sensitive and sometimes complex issues, build strong relationships and support senior management in the delivery of workforce outcomes will be fundamental to this role.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to grow their skills, and work on interesting and diverse projects. You will be paid a competitive hourly rate and be given the opportunity to work in a busy fast paced environment
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
To register your interest with the only Geelong based preferred supplier to this government organisation please click "Apply". *Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. #2253472
Sydney Central Business District NSW Temporary This company has ongoing work with future roles available across Sydney for an experience EWP Operator. Your new company Hays Trades and Labour are [...]
Newcastle NSW Temporary 2 month temporary contract | Administration and reception | Your new company Join this great team on a 8 week temporary basis with the view for extension. This client is [...]
New South Wales Temporary High level admin | Property & Security | September 19 - June 20 contract | Full time hrs | Fabulous team Your new company This leading Not-for-Profit is a highly regar [...]
Newcastle NSW Temporary Temporary 1 day scribe position based on the Central Coast Your new company An experienced scribe / minute taker is required to type notes during these meetings as well [...]