Sydney Central Business District NSW
Finance Manager | Property | Immediate Start | 3 month temp contract | Sydney CBD | MRI system
Your new role
The Finance Manager’s role is pivotal within the management team.
All invoicing, accounts payable, budgeting, re-forecasting and asset planning are undertaken on site. The Finance Manager is responsible for ensuring that all financial information is prepared accurately and in a timely manner. The successful applicant must be self-sufficient and manager all aspects of the role.
What you'll need to succeed
- Completed or undertaking CPA/CA qualifications.
- Develop a strong understanding of the property management database system MRI is crucial.
- Highly organised with a methodical approach to work and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Good attention to detail with a strategic focus on forecasting.
- Experience in budget preparation and variation analysis
- An ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- A strong team player who will assist the other staff as required.
- A positive approach to meeting clients’ needs whilst managing tenant expectations.
- Staff supervision skills/experience is desirable.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected] or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2253431
Sydney Central Business District NSW Temporary This company has ongoing work with future roles available across Sydney for an experience EWP Operator. Your new company Hays Trades and Labour are [...]
Newcastle NSW Temporary 2 month temporary contract | Administration and reception | Your new company Join this great team on a 8 week temporary basis with the view for extension. This client is [...]
New South Wales Temporary High level admin | Property & Security | September 19 - June 20 contract | Full time hrs | Fabulous team Your new company This leading Not-for-Profit is a highly regar [...]
Newcastle NSW Temporary Temporary 1 day scribe position based on the Central Coast Your new company An experienced scribe / minute taker is required to type notes during these meetings as well [...]