Seeking an experienced and motivated Operations Coordinator to join an Eradication Program located in Cairns
Your new company
Work for a public sector organisation based in Cairns you will work within a great team environment. You will get the opportunity to portray your excellent Operations Coordinator skills with great support, all while gaining an invaluable experience.
Your new role
- Planning, organising, directing and evaluating operational goals and priorities to deliver the treatment and surveillance program.
- Ensure delivery and achievement of operational ground treatment and surveillance work by directing,
supporting and monitoring Team Leaders to achieve work standards and rates of effort to meet Program plans and objectives.
- Provide accurate and timely advice to the Senior Operations Coordinator on operational issues related to areas of responsibility.
- Actively collaborate with operations staff and relevant stakeholders to develop, implement and review policy and procedures relating to Operations activities.
- Work closely with the Senior Operations Coordinator and Senior Project Officer to monitor, measure and report upon progress in achieving agreed standards, outputs and outcomes.
- Establish a monitoring and evaluation framework in collaboration with the Senior Operations Coordinator to ensure the continuous improvement and innovation of the field unit.
- Manage resources efficiently and provide advice on progress and performance achievements to enable decisions on efficient utilisation of contract workforce and resources.
- Work across the Program to help manage and build an effective organisation with a particular focus on operational coordination.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships, networks and partnerships with staff, stakeholders, and community and industry leaders to facilitate effective program outcomes.
- Foster an environment that values individual and team performance and continuous improvement and ensure that practices are consistent with contemporary “best practice”.
- Engage in planning processes to ensure effective design and delivery of services that meet general field, legislative and departmental requirements and alignment to state and national priorities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be able to demonstrate personal integrity and commitment through effective planning & diligent management of available resources & work effort to deliver business priorities in accordance with endorsed business processes & standards
- Communicate clearly and respectfully, adapting your style to the audience while maintaining the integrity of the message and negotiates persuasively to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Build necessary relationships to achieve required agreed operational and strategic outcomes.
What you'll get in return
In exchange for your commitment, you will be offered a competitive salary and a great opportunity to learn and develop your skills.This will also be a great addition to your CV
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2253331
Sydney Central Business District NSW Temporary Are you available to for an ongoing full time basis? 5 days per week 12am - 8am. $33.50p.h + O/t & p/r Your new company This well known FMCG company [...]
Sydney NSW Temporary $30 - $32 an hour A new opportunity for an experienced Data Entry Administrator to join the Government sector in Chatswood. Your new company A Federal Government Organisat [...]
Sydney Central Business District NSW Contract $650 a day Looking for a PMO Analyst for one of the biggest financial services institutions Your new company A highly-regarded Big 4 Bank is looki [...]
Perth WA Temporary Back office business support for Big 4 Bank Your new company Our client is a nationally recognised Bank with a solid reputation in the market for helping their customers with [...]