Gold Coast QLD
Operational, hands on Employee Relations officer required for 6 month contract.
Your new company This major government body prides itself on delivering a high level of service to the community. They are regarded as an employer of choice and have a reputation for excellence throughout the region.
Your new role
- You will be servicing a large stakeholder group, providing advice and coaching to management across the following areas: performance management, reward and recognition, employee engagement, case management, workplace relations and fitness for work.
- Developing and advising on the organisation's Industrial Relations framework.
- Build the capability of managers,
coordinators and supervisors across client directorates with respect to their obligations and responsibilities as people managers.
- Highly developed interpersonal and negotiation skills with the ability to positively influence stakeholders and resolve conflict.
- Solution orientated mindset, with a practical and hands on approach.
What you'll need to succeed
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management, coupled with sound working experience in this discipline.
- You will have experience in managing disciplinary matters and grievances, performance management, conflict and change management.
- You will need the ability to remain impartial, possess excellent written skills and build effective relationships, influence and negotiate with a wide range of stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work you will get the opportunity to work within a business that is at the forefront of providing diverse solutions for a complex business. Currently there is a committed and dynamic team in place and this role presents the opportunity to become part of an innovative, engaging and professional team. The work will be challenging and rewarding with an opportunity to build your expertise in a fantastic environment. An attractive salary package is on offer for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected] or phone: 07 5571 0515. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #2253596
Sydney Central Business District NSW Temporary This company has ongoing work with future roles available across Sydney for an experience EWP Operator. Your new company Hays Trades and Labour are [...]
Newcastle NSW Temporary 2 month temporary contract | Administration and reception | Your new company Join this great team on a 8 week temporary basis with the view for extension. This client is [...]
New South Wales Temporary High level admin | Property & Security | September 19 - June 20 contract | Full time hrs | Fabulous team Your new company This leading Not-for-Profit is a highly regar [...]
Newcastle NSW Temporary Temporary 1 day scribe position based on the Central Coast Your new company An experienced scribe / minute taker is required to type notes during these meetings as well [...]